300C any owners on the ORG?

JBradley0181

Donating Member
Registered
Been gone awhile...Since i sold the bike ive stayed around just looking over,reading posts looking at pictures you know what you do when you dont have a bike any longer lol.....So had to get a new car well not new just new to me and the wife...We got a 06 Chrysler 300C as of now we love it,has some speed to it nothing like the bikes but good enough as a family sedan..Any thoughts of the car good or bad i would love the ORGs input.

And if you need pics for those pic whores out there ill get some up in the am at work still and dont have any with me!!!

I've rented numerous 300c's on business travel. I like 'em; though I can't comment on their longevity or any such thing.

Love the styling cues.

Good luck and have fun, yo.:beerchug:

Big Diesel has one. Supposed to be nice cars, they are based on an older E-class platform and this has contributed a lot to them holding up, driving decent, and riding good. :thumbsup:

I have an 06 Heritage Edition. I have not had any problems with the car and have not had to have any repairs done other than routine maintenance ( and body work from someone running into the back of my car on I85). I've rented one before when out of town for business and in my opinion either get the Hemi or don't waste your time. It makes a huge difference. The car is super comfortable and fun to drive. It was killing me when gas was $4/gallon, but if the weather permits I usually commute to work on the Busa anyway.

Big Diesel has one. Supposed to be nice cars, they are based on an older E-class platform and this has contributed a lot to them holding up, driving decent, and riding good.
you are correct sir:beerchug::cheerleader:
Amy owns one
he's also right:whistle:

*amy is my wife:laugh:*
she got an '06 300SRT8 and its never sat in the garage for more than 3weeks, and thats sayin alot livin in WI less than a mile from Lake Michigan-I've seen snow in the last two years over 2' high in the alley were I have to drive to park her 300. Im savin for snow tires this year, as I've heard from numerous guys on srt8oc.com that 18" rims w/Blizzaks are awesome on the 300s:thumbsup:
Just put new summer tires on for now- Vredstein Ultrac Sessanta (say that three times fast:moon:) 275/40 ZR20s and they're awesome:bowdown: cant say enuf good about the suspension n brakes on this thing-its like driving a 4-door vette that, as Lurch put it so eloquently "Looks so f**kn Gangsta!":lol:

only things that have broken on her 300 was driver's side foglight and the driver's mem. module for the seat controls. oh n every once n awhile...the windows/sunroof, when turning off car n trying to close w/one-touch auto controls...will reverse once closed n open again-weird:whistle:

other than that-just sucks alotta gas:cheerleader:

10-11Busameet 002.jpg

you are correct sir:beerchug::cheerleader:

he's also right

*amy is my wife
she got an '06 300SRT8 and its never sat in the garage for more than 3weeks, and thats sayin alot livin in WI less than a mile from Lake Michigan-I've seen snow in the last two years over 2' high in the alley were I have to drive to park her 300. Im savin for snow tires this year, as I've heard from numerous guys on srt8oc.com that 18" rims w/Blizzaks are awesome on the 300s
Just put new summer tires on for now- Vredstein Ultrac Sessanta (say that three times fast:moon:) 275/40 ZR20s and they're awesome cant say enuf good about the suspension n brakes on this thing-its like driving a 4-door vette that, as Lurch put it so eloquently "Looks so f**kn Gangsta!
only things that have broken on her 300 was driver's side foglight and the driver's mem. module for the seat controls. oh n every once n awhile...the windows/sunroof, when turning off car n trying to close w/one-touch auto controls...will reverse once closed n open again-weird:whistle:

other than that-just sucks alotta gas:cheerleader:

:6 Unfortunately or luckily ,depending on your point of view the SRT 8 does not come with fuel management system like the R/T but they are awesome cars:thumbsup:

Well as long as you have the V-8 your in good shape. Because the 6-cylinder had/has nothing but problems.

:6 Unfortunately or luckily ,depending on your point of view the SRT 8 does not come with fuel management system like the R/T but they are awesome cars:thumbsup:

??? cant verify but pretty sure SRTs have a cylinder-cut-off-freeway-thingie too...wifey reports 20+mpg freeway and I've gotten that myself by miles driven/measured vs. gas in tank. so cant say Im horrified by the mileage this thing gets......on the freeway:whistle:
we wont mention what happens to the gas gauge at stoplights:laugh:
probly make the Prius owners cry:poke:

??? cant verify but pretty sure SRTs have a cylinder-cut-off-freeway-thingie too...wifey reports 20+mpg freeway and I've gotten that myself by miles driven/measured vs. gas in tank. so cant say Im horrified by the mileage this thing gets......on the freeway:whistle:
we wont mention what happens to the gas gauge at stoplights:laugh:
probly make the Prius owners cry:poke:

The way I understood it when I looked into it was the 6.1 was not available with the MDS which was standard on the SRT8 but the 5.7 did have the MDS

could be wrong.:duuno: I was kinda surprised looks like the 300 has been pulled out of the 09 line up. I hope Chrysler survives they seem to make the nicest looking cars out there.

Dodge - 2009 Charger - Performance - Powertrain

Yeah BigD Amys got one sweet ride and i got the HEMI of course...Joined a few 300 forums...300cforumz.com,300cforums.com and lxforums.com they have been keeping me busy over there learning all about these cars...So far the car is great i still need to get some pics up sorry its taking so long but i will get a few up...
Joe

Pics...Only thing i did to it was added tint...15% on windows 50% on windshield...It had an Airaid CAI on the car with Magnaflow mufflers and the last owner painted the calipers green why i dont know.Front bumper needs to be reshot he lived in RI and had a front plate you can see the holes with the scratch where the cover rubber the bumper cover

Front.jpg

DriverSide2.jpg

PassSideRear.jpg

TopFront.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet the wife has a 300.

Car looks good has great power the sight lines/blindspots suck. Feels like driving a spaceship.

Back