***Important*** If anybody has any information on these members speak up.THANKS.

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Every once in awhile I like to see if any of the Org Familiy has any info on our missing but not forgotten members.

This wont mean shi7 to some,but it means alot to me,and to alot of other folk aswell. (I hope)

I'll start:

Anybody know how Daz (member from Ireland) is doing?

Thank you,

Rubb.

Hrmmm...that's a member I have not seen in a long time. :(

31views. 1 post so far. There are atleast 100 past members that I would like to know how they are doing,how life is etc etc.

If anyone should ask it should be M. You have a great memory girl. Is there someone or better yet, 20 or 30 people you should ask about,get them to post up. Give us a list honey,I know you will remem them all. And then it will shock my brain back to a time....

Remember him..... ???

:welcome: to the family.

RSD.

Yeah, let me think of some and come up with a few.

Every now and then someone will pop in my head and I'll look them up only to see they 1) still frequently log in but never post or 2) haven't logged in for years which just makes me sad :(

Yeah, let me think of some and come up with a few.

Every now and then someone will pop in my head and I'll look them up only to see they 1) still frequently log in but never post or 2) haven't logged in for years which just makes me sad :(

Agree.

Rubb.

But think of some...better yet,...just give me 20.:muscle:

Perhaps M if we mention them,talk about them,care about them,they might post up.:dozingoff:

and if they don't...even better...

Lurkers/Past Family Members/Non posters:crowbar:

RSD.

Last time I talked to Revlis was while I was in Iraq in 09... I haven't seen hide nor hair of him...

Mr Brown
BusaBret
Joker
si-lo

Mr Bogus
yamahor
Pipefighter248

mrninja9
Scar
shortBoarder
Rhythm
TruWrecks

Postal
ktown

RSD.

I see Scar on facebastard every once in a while. hes still ridein on. logging more miles than most of us dream. :beerchug:

Back