Immigration march in los angeles was a success!

"Don’t know if the original stats I posted are factual or not… it would not surprise me if they were. And it would not surprise me if they were just made it. still thought it was funny to post

As far as my original post. I have not bothered to verify the accuracy of it. I received it form somewhere and posted it."

Then you asked for those comments didn't you?
Actually if you look at my post no I didnt ask for comments.. I just wanted people to look at what I wrote and chew on it
biggrin.gif

If I wanted comments I would have said..

Any comments?

?

Comments?

nope.. pretty much just put the stats up there and left as was.

People can comment all they want.. just tired of the racist crap being brought up over and over and fuggin over

I dont care if Latino's are here. I dont care if the French are here. (well I will get back to you on that one) I dont care if italians are here..

But I want whomever is here to be here legally.. not a dam thing racist about that

And the parts you qouted were in repsonse to someone throwing the race card on the table once again

you to big and scary to argue with -
actualy I am only 4'7  anyone looks big in a picture when they are 4'7  
biggrin.gif

the scary part? gee thanks!! you should see me at the moment, face is swollen due to a fugged up tooth.. I cant even look at myself in the mirror without screaming
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148324861 -->

biggrin.gif

This weekend, Caroline and I were riding around and I kept seeing wrecked cars (single or multi car accidents), broken down vehicles, or police cruisers with a car pulled over.  It dawned on me after the 4th one, that they were all hispanic.  So I started counting.

I saw ONE non-hispanic accident and ONE non-hispanic traffic stop all weekend... however, I saw 17 accidents that had either only hispanics involved or were the obvious offender (otherwise they didn't make the count), 6 cars that had broken down full of hispanics (and at least 5 people sitting outside the vehicle waiting on something to happen, I guess), and 8 traffic stops that had only hispanic occupants (any cars with mixed races didn't make the count).  I couldn't help but ask "are they legal" as I spotted each scene.
I had a mini van with a mexican family in it run off the road and flip three times right in front of me. Bodies everywhere. Van crushed and in flames. Truck drivers running to help, me included. Calling 9-1-1 and telling the dispatcher to send medics, fire and eventually the coroner.

We pulled the father (Ramon), son (Juan)and grandmother (Antonia) away from the advancing flames more than once. We pilfered fire extinguishers from anyone who had them and for hopefully the only time in my life, I knew what my father felt everyday doing his job when he was a firefighter. The mother (Hilda) and nephew (Brian) were helped by motorists to the other side of the freeway away from the flames. The aunt (Veronica) burned to death before I could get to her. In all the chaos and Ramon yelling "Somebody please help my son!", she had been forgotten. Grandma died from her injuries despite our CPR efforts. None of them were wearing their seatbelts either, except the 3 1/2 yr old nephew who was  strapped into a car seat!

Of all of the rescuers, truck drivers, motorists that stopped to help...NOT ONE WAS MEXICAN/HISPANIC......ALL were white. Only one of the passengers of the van, the father who was driving, spoke any english. Then there was the phone handed to me by a woman and the voice on the other end of the line was Greg, Veronicas husband and father of little Brian. I kept him busy with questins so he didn't have time to ask me how his wife was. I figured it better he find out at the hospital with his family around than from a total stranger over a cell phone.

I spent an hour sitting in the tub when I got home with water running on me looking at my arms where the flames had come so close to touching them while reaching for Veronica, and thinking of the events of the day. I still can't get the thought of watching her burn alive with the elderly man in the green shirt (never found out his name) next to me crying as he was telling the cop "We just couldn't get to her, the flames....the flames....".

So much for looking forward to getting home....the drive was really dragging alone before the accident happened. For the next 5 hours all I could do was hold the wheel, stare at the advancing road and review the tape in my mind of what had just happened. I couldn't cry, afterall I had seen this type of thing before as a sheriff's deputy. Death was nothing new to me, but somehow being a witness to it all in a civilian or personal capacity just seemed to hit home harder how fragile life is.

Did it ever occur to us while all of this was going down that we were all white people helping a van load of possible illegal aliens? No. I know this because I saw the sweet woman who held little shocked Brian for the entire time on her lap and tried to make him drink water and hide him from the view of his mother being BBQ'd right in front of him. I know this because it never entered my mind or the minds of the others to not help even for a second. I know this because the one Knight truck driver who refused to give up his fire extinguisher infuriated me to no end! There was no prejudice that day, no color.

I witnessed not only the emmense compassion of total strangers, teamwork of people who had nothing in common except for the dust cloud they had just witnessed and recognized as pure emergency, but also my own personal strength that day which I believe was my father working through me and telling me what to do. But there were still things missed, mistakes made and a little boys mother forgotten in all the chaos.

But yes, after the dust settled, the helicopters had carried Juan, Hilda, Brain and Ramon off to the hospital and I was back in my air conditioned Freightliner wiping my dirty face and red arms with baby wipes, I did wonder, for a moment, how many accidents and how much money is spent every day or every year on accidents involving ilegals. The sum must be staggering.

Make of that what you will....
Dang Julie.. pretty touching..

how long ago did that happen?

Glad I have never witnessed anything like that first hand...

Hats off to you and the others for helping.. sad about the people that didnt make it

Well I for one can honestly claim that I'm not prejudiced.

I hate every one equally.

At least until you give me a reason to
see you differently.

pirate.gif
Raider out.

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1423"|1148324820 -->

"Don’t know if the original stats I posted are factual or not… it would not surprise me if they were. And it would not surprise me if they were just made it. still thought it was funny to post

As far as my original post. I have not bothered to verify the accuracy of it. I received it form somewhere and posted it."

Then you asked for those comments didn't you?
Actually if you look at my post no I didnt ask for comments.. I just wanted people to look at what I wrote and chew on it
biggrin.gif

If I wanted comments I would have said..

Any comments?

?

Comments?

nope.. pretty much just put the stats up there and left as was.

People can comment all they want.. just tired of the racist crap being brought up over and over and fuggin over

I dont care if Latino's are here. I dont care if the French are here. (well I will get back to you on that one) I dont care if italians are here..

But I want whomever is here to be here legally.. not a dam thing racist about that

And the parts you qouted were in repsonse to someone throwing the race card on the table once again
EXACTLY!

I didn't see anything racist about it Ron.....

Be here legally, be proud of THIS country, get a job and speak english or GO HOME!

I know too many immigrants from many countries who came here legally, learned the language (BEFORE they came) and worked hard to create a new life and consider themselves AMERICANS. After all their hard work to get where they are, for them to see illegals getting it easy is infuriating to them.

If you did not come here legally, SHUT UP! You have no right to complain about anything. Go home if you don't like it, no one forced you to come here in the first place now did they?

Oh, and stop playing the race card....it only makes you look bad.

This weekend, Caroline and I were riding around and I kept seeing wrecked cars (single or multi car accidents), broken down vehicles, or police cruisers with a car pulled over.  It dawned on me after the 4th one, that they were all hispanic.  So I started counting.

I saw ONE non-hispanic accident and ONE non-hispanic traffic stop all weekend... however, I saw 17 accidents that had either only hispanics involved or were the obvious offender (otherwise they didn't make the count), 6 cars that had broken down full of hispanics (and at least 5 people sitting outside the vehicle waiting on something to happen, I guess), and 8 traffic stops that had only hispanic occupants (any cars with mixed races didn't make the count).  I couldn't help but ask "are they legal" as I spotted each scene.
I had a mini van with a mexican family in it run off the road and flip three times right in front of me. Bodies everywhere. Van crushed and in flames. Truck drivers running to help, me included. Calling 9-1-1 and telling the dispatcher to send medics, fire and eventually the coroner.

We pulled the father (Ramon), son (Juan)and grandmother (Antonia) away from the advancing flames more than once. We pilfered fire extinguishers from anyone who had them and for hopefully the only time in my life, I knew what my father felt everyday doing his job when he was a firefighter. The mother (Hilda) and nephew (Brian) were helped by motorists to the other side of the freeway away from the flames. The aunt (Veronica) burned to death before I could get to her. In all the chaos and Ramon yelling "Somebody please help my son!", she had been forgotten. Grandma died from her injuries despite our CPR efforts. None of them were wearing their seatbelts either, except the 3 1/2 yr old nephew who was  strapped into a car seat!

Of all of the rescuers, truck drivers, motorists that stopped to help...NOT ONE WAS MEXICAN/HISPANIC......ALL were white. Only one of the passengers of the van, the father who was driving, spoke any english. Then there was the phone handed to me by a woman and the voice on the other end of the line was Greg, Veronicas husband and father of little Brian. I kept him busy with questins so he didn't have time to ask me how his wife was. I figured it better he find out at the hospital with his family around than from a total stranger over a cell phone.

I spent an hour sitting in the tub when I got home with water running on me looking at my arms where the flames had come so close to touching them while reaching for Veronica, and thinking of the events of the day. I still can't get the thought of watching her burn alive with the elderly man in the green shirt (never found out his name) next to me crying as he was telling the cop "We just couldn't get to her, the flames....the flames....".

So much for looking forward to getting home....the drive was really dragging alone before the accident happened. For the next 5 hours all I could do was hold the wheel, stare at the advancing road and review the tape in my mind of what had just happened. I couldn't cry, afterall I had seen this type of thing before as a sheriff's deputy. Death was nothing new to me, but somehow being a witness to it all in a civilian or personal capacity just seemed to hit home harder how fragile life is.

Did it ever occur to us while all of this was going down that we were all white people helping a van load of possible illegal aliens? No. I know this because I saw the sweet woman who held little shocked Brian for the entire time on her lap and tried to make him drink water and hide him from the view of his mother being BBQ'd right in front of him. I know this because it never entered my mind or the minds of the others to not help even for a second. I know this because the one Knight truck driver who refused to give up his fire extinguisher infuriated me to no end! There was no prejudice that day, no color.

I witnessed not only the emmense compassion of total strangers, teamwork of people who had nothing in common except for the dust cloud they had just witnessed and recognized as pure emergency, but also my own personal strength that day which I believe was my father working through me and telling me what to do. But there were still things missed, mistakes made and a little boys mother forgotten in all the chaos.

But yes, after the dust settled, the helicopters had carried Juan, Hilda, Brain and Ramon off to the hospital and I was back in my air conditioned Freightliner wiping my dirty face and red arms with baby wipes, I did wonder, for a moment, how many accidents and how much money is spent every day or every year on accidents involving ilegals. The sum must be staggering.

Hats off to you and the others for helping.. sad about the people that didnt make it
Friday in Arizona

Friday in Arizona
Dang.....

Sorry to hear that. for them AND for you... even though you have the background you have. probably is still going to be on your mind for awhile....

It would me anyway...

AW Fugg it I'm an Alien, beware I have come to take over your country, suck up all your resources, and eventually make you into some interplanetary galactic stew and each you
laugh.gif

see you differently.

pirate.gif
Raider out.
ya know. I had a supervisor like that once..

I swear, after working for the guy for a few years.. I came to the conclusion he really couldn't be called prejudice either..

He was a Navy petty officer and he despised and hated.

Women
Marines.
Blacks.
Hispanics
Italians
Puerto Ricans
Filipino's
old people
young people
short people
tall people
fat people.

He had a joke and criticism for everyone....

He is actually the one and only person I ever met that I truly believe to this day hated everyone equally lol

I came here illegally, I no no wat 2 du, me querer welfer, y deman equal rights:laugh:

see you differently.

pirate.gif
Raider out.

I swear, after working for the guy for a few years.. I came to the conclusion he really couldn't be called prejudice either..

Women
Marines.
Blacks.
Hispanics
Italians
Puerto Ricans
Filipino's
old people
young people
short people
tall people
fat people.

He is actually the one and only person I ever met that I truly believe to this day hated everyone equally lol
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude probably died from stress at an early age!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

AW Fugg it I'm an Alien, beware I have come to take over your country, suck up all your resources, and eventually make you into some interplanetary galactic stew and each you
laugh.gif
HA!!!! You cant do it alone!! bettter bring some people with you!!!!

oh wait. you did..
tounge.gif

your my friend.. you dont count
biggrin.gif

I never understood the "Alien" classification

Every time I hear the word "Alien" or "Illegal Alien". I think of little green people from mars or something...  
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148325591 -->

biggrin.gif

From a humanitarian stand point, I would come to the aid of another human being regardless of skin color or language spoken. Human life is human life and we should all preserve that.

The fact remains. I witnessed a HUGE number of traffic incidents this weekend as I put on roughly 500 miles just riding around DFW and minding my own business, either as they happened or drove past them shortly thereafter (medical care already on the scene - no need to stop) and it was almost exclusively hispanics at each scene.

I've been to Mexcio several times and for more than just tourism. I've seen the way they drive south of our borders. Here in Texas, people used to wave you out into their lane if you needed to turn or give a friendly wave if you let them in to your lane in traffic. That does not happen anymore due to the melting pot most metropolitan areas have become. Likewise, I believe I'm witnessing what I would call "Mexican Driving" here in Texas now and it concerns me.

I don't feel that's racist to recount what I actually witnessed this weekend. I'm alarmed by it in fact. Sure I'm painting with a somewhat broader brush than I normally would. I also understand that several of these people were probably citizens who were born in the US. If I lived in the ghetto or the vario I would expect this gross number, POSSIBLY. I just thought it odd and it concerned me.

<!--EDIT|HT_USMC
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148325625 -->

see you differently.

pirate.gif
Raider out.

Women
Marines.
Blacks.
Hispanics
Italians
Puerto Ricans
Filipino's
old people
young people
short people
tall people
fat people.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Nope. I'm still alive and kicking!

Actually its very stress free.
Plus I don't have to "worry" about offending anyone.
Nor do I get offended by the ignorant masses.

To be honest I just divide the world into two classes,
Me including mine and the rest of the world.

pirate.gif
Raider out.

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1425"|1148326360 -->

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pirate.gif

see you differently.

pirate.gif
Raider out.

Women
Marines.
Blacks.
Hispanics
Italians
Puerto Ricans
Filipino's
old people
young people
short people
tall people
fat people.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Nope. I'm still alive and kicking!

Actually its very stress free.
Plus I don't have to "worry" about offending anyone.
Nor do I get offended by the ignorant masses.

To be honest I just divide the world into two classes,
Me including mine and the rest of the world.

pirate.gif
Raider out.
I meant Ron's supervisor....

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pirate.gif

Friday in Arizona
She did great Ron, she took action when others stood around and she risked her saftey to save others.

I very proud of Julie's efforts last Friday, she truly saved lives that day.

Back