I'm ready to take delivery of my 08

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
Just talked to my local dealer and he thinks they will get some in the "First of the year".

anyone else checked real world delivery dates yet?

I called both dealers locally and they basically were clueless. Guestimation was around late July/early August.
SHOCKED.gif

I've seen it posted that they won't hit the showrooms 'til October
rock.gif

You selling your '03 WWJD?

(Cookie @ Jun. 28 2007,15:02)
(VaBusa @ Jun. 28 2007,11:56) I've seen it posted that they won't hit the showrooms 'til October
rock.gif

YES, 3200.00!!!  
AAAssjani.gif
'eh, I don't need another '03, so I'll pass...plus, can't trust that guy...
laugh.gif

HA! Buncha comedians! yeah thinking about trading it. 08's got enough new stuff on it to thrill me. I've got 35k well enjoyed miles on my ride, and trade in is 5k - 7k range, so a few thou more for an 08 with more of everything and new, sounds like a winner to me. We'll see. still pondering a 1000, but I would love to see 200mph riding a stock bike
smile.gif

I don't think my dealer knows anything about it yet. understandable - just released yesterday and all

The guy I spoke with was acting like he drank ten cups of coffee. He spoke a mile-a-minute about the new Busa. This is very exciting for some people.

My '02 has 50+k miles, don't know when but I'll probably end up getting an '08 too
beerchug.gif

(WWJD @ Jun. 28 2007,15:31) HA!  Buncha comedians!   yeah thinking about trading it.  08's got enough new stuff on it to thrill me.  I've got 35k well enjoyed miles on my ride, and trade in is 5k - 7k range, so a few thou more for an 08 with more of everything and new, sounds like a winner to me.  We'll see.   still pondering a 1000, but I would love to see 200mph riding a stock bike  
smile.gif

I don't think my dealer knows anything about it yet.  understandable - just released yesterday and all
You really think you're gonna get $5-7K iin trade for your bike? I'd be surprised if you got $5K on trade without paying full sticker + setup and 'dealer fees'.

Honestly I think you'd have trouble selling it for that much ($7K) too.

i will wait to see them in person then get the initial reports before i pass any real judgement or decide to buy one

My dealer got a fax from her boss in Vegas. July/August for the first shipments. Black is going out first.
Already got a decent deal lined up too.
$11,700 OTD. Includes Florida tax, Tag and Title.
super.gif

(thebbbusa @ Jun. 28 2007,15
super.gif
)
(WWJD @ Jun. 28 2007,15:31) HA!  Buncha comedians!   yeah thinking about trading it.  08's got enough new stuff on it to thrill me.  I've got 35k well enjoyed miles on my ride, and trade in is 5k - 7k range, so a few thou more for an 08 with more of everything and new, sounds like a winner to me.  We'll see.   still pondering a 1000, but I would love to see 200mph riding a stock bike  
smile.gif

I don't think my dealer knows anything about it yet.  understandable - just released yesterday and all
You really think you're gonna get $5-7K iin trade for your bike?  I'd be surprised if you got $5K on trade without paying full sticker + setup and 'dealer fees'.

Honestly I think you'd have trouble selling it for that much ($7K) too.
FYI..............I recently sold an absolutely pristine all stock 05 blue/silver for $6975, (13791miles). GOOD LUCK!  
rock.gif

Can't wait to see her in person, but it definitely looks more like its namesake--especially the back end.
bowdown.gif

(Cookie @ Jun. 28 2007,12:02)
(VaBusa @ Jun. 28 2007,11:56) I've seen it posted that they won't hit the showrooms 'til October
rock.gif

YES, 3200.00!!!  
AAAssjani.gif
Alright! The boards' not quite "flooded" with used busa's for 3200 yet ,but this is a start.

Back