I'm back on 2 wheels

TruWrecks

Banned
Friday afternoon I picked up my bike. An 07 FJR!

It reminds my in many ways of the Busa. It's heavy, smooth, and has lots of torque. A bit more of an upright riding position, so I just need to pretend I'm on the Busa with Heli-Bars.
laugh.gif
I put 90 miles on it between spouts of heavy rain. I would be riding it right now, but I don't feel like getting soaked today.
crazy.gif
I had enough of that last night.

I don't have any good pics yet, so without further ado, here's the pic from delivery day at the dealer. I'll post better pics when the weather improves. (And yes I already ready know I need to ditch the reflectors.)

P.S. My wife named the bike "Cycle-Therapy". It fits pretty well. I'm much happier while I'm riding.
biggrin.gif

DougsFJR.jpg

Hey Mods, Could one of you move this to the Pacific Northwest region for me? After thinking more about it I should have posted it there.

Thanks.

(05BusaLe @ Mar. 11 2007,22:28) Nice bike, and color
beerchug.gif
But why not a Busa?
The wife cringed when I was looking at a new Busa. She liked this one, so it was a great choice. I'm back on 2, and peace is maintained in the house.
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

a little nos and a turbo and it should keep up with a busa
super.gif
congrats on the new ride
beerchug.gif

Nice bike. I'm still torn betweek the Honda st and the fj. Glad your back up on 2. Alot can be said for keeping the household happy.

Chris

Best color on the FJR yet. If my wifey would let me get 2 bikes , this would definately be my second. Oh well, I can look at yours and dream!!!
beerchug.gif

Back