gen 1 with gen 2 wheels

That’s the problem the hub will not go over them . I’m done with it lol there’s absolutely no at this was going to work on this hub I ripped them out and broke the heads off again … it just was not going . Putting the old ones back in .

Look at the difference

IMG_4066.jpeg

You’ve already said that you broke one. Silicon or WD40 and muscle is all it takes. You should have enough of them from the two sets you bought to make one good set to try again because they (do) fit.

They do fit. They’re just very hard to put them together with the hub.
Not on this one . No way l
You’ve already said that you broke one. Silicon or WD40 and muscle is all it takes. You should have enough of them from the two sets you bought to make one good set to try again because they (do) fit.
i broke the other one too. Sent the first set back for a in store credit . So now I just have the one set I just broke again . I really appreciate the help and quick responses. I just put the old ones on and got it together in 20 seconds . Easily .
Maybe I’ll order another pair down the road and have a local shop put them

Silicone Grease works wonders on these! Do a search on Cush drive Rubbers on here and you'll find that virtually everyone has a hard time getting them in initially. That Stock rubber one you showed is way too loose to do the job any longer!

Back