Saw my first '05 LE in person...

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
While I was at a local dealer today they were pre-delivery prepping a 2005 LE busa. First '05 LE I've seen in person. The pics I've seen just don't do that color justice. Maybe I've missed some of the better pics of them on this site, but in person that thing blew the pics I've seen away!

I could never buy from the dealer I was at due to their astronomical prices, but to be honest, if it had been elsewhere I would have been tempted to talk numbers on it. This dealership quoted me $12,100 for a K5 gixxer. I figured they'd want $13k+ for the busa seein' as how it was an LE so I didn't even bother asking.
wink.gif

I've been saying all along that the Gunmetal Grey is IMPOSSIBLE to capture in photos. The deep metallic "sparkle" is really 3-D!

Glad you finally got to see one!
smile.gif

...and I should add that they look completely different in the sunlight as compared to the showroom floor!

yeah the pictures totally suck for the bike...I went to the dealer and when i saw the 05 LE i bought one right then and there.

The tank was represented a bit better in this pic, of how the paint really looks.
I paid just under 10K for my 05 LE

j_busa3.JPG

Yeah, the dealer I was at is great to bike shop at, but I could never buy there. They have their shid priced so high that they always have bikes in stock to look at though.
biggrin.gif
It's kind of like a bike show rather than a bike dealer. They have all the latest bikes sittin' around to look at, mess with... and all the prices are MSRP.
laugh.gif

Bullet, I can see it now. 05' LE Full Akra Carbon, black Arata rearsets. It's you man.

I love the gunmetal. I can't remember if I saw one earlier this year at a dealer or not. Think I did. If I could find one locally, would have definitely got one. The black/red that I got is nice too though.....no, it's not.
tounge.gif

Looks awesome in the sun. And I can't get a correct pic either. I paid $9400 plus tax.
members.cox.net images missing

<!--EDIT|MeatGrinder
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126952137 -->

While I was at a local dealer today they were pre-delivery prepping a 2005 LE busa. First '05 LE I've seen in person. The pics I've seen just don't do that color justice. Maybe I've missed some of the better pics of them on this site, but in person that thing blew the pics I've seen away!

I could never buy from the dealer I was at due to their astronomical prices, but to be honest, if it had been elsewhere I would have been tempted to talk numbers on it. This dealership quoted me $12,100 for a K5 gixxer. I figured they'd want $13k+ for the busa seein' as how it was an LE so I didn't even bother asking.
wink.gif
yeah BT... see couple more of them, so that you finally end up buying the busa
devil.gif

Back