I'm Looking Forward To The WSBK Opener

Pretty good racing all round! Yes Checa owned the field! He is on a better bike then he was on last year! Say back door Ducati support from last years bike that was better then his!
Haslam did well on the BMW considering he is still having a hard time getting the bike to turn! But he did a great job!:thumbsup: Max looked better at Philips Island then past years on the aprilia.... that thing is fast! 319 kph down the straights! Out muscled the Yamaha's! The top 10 rode very good considering all of the change ups this year!:cheerleader:

Well then, I won't say how the second went.:laugh:

Yeah, I'm looking at the race results long before the Race is broadcast here. That's the information highway. Why dosen't CNN give us projections on these races like they do in the Election Races? :rofl:

Tim: Did you see how much the front end on that BMW was bouncing around as he tried to slow it down? Looks like they need to do some tweaking....

Wonder if they are using ABS on the Race bike or not...if it pulses....

Tim: Did you see how much the front end on that BMW was bouncing around as he tried to slow it down? Looks like they need to do some tweaking....

Wonder if they are using ABS on the Race bike or not...if it pulses....

I am not sure on the ABS thing, but last years bike looked similar when Troy was running up front. Leon seems to be the one right now that can get the bike to work better longer, but it still is having issues getting it to turn in! Leons riding style I think is better at dealing with this problem. Last year on the Suzuki he was having similar issues with the yamaha's getting him on the inside... because they turn in better! Even Max had issues with the Yamaha's getting him in the corners.... but the Aprilia has got the balls coming out of corners and on the straights!

Even Max had issues with the Yamaha's getting him in the corners.... but the Aprilia has got the balls coming out of corners and on the straights!

On top of that, he was being out cornered on a Yamaha riden by a "washed up, has been" MotoGP rider.
It was great to see Marco riding like that again.
WSBK just keeps getting better and better.

On top of that, he was being out cornered on a Yamaha riden by a "washed up, has been" MotoGP rider.
It was great to see Marco riding like that again.
WSBK just keeps getting better and better.

I thought that was Toseland, no it's Xaus, no Corser,oops not Corser, he's a washed up WSBK rider. :rofl:

Hey where were those awesome new kawis?:whistle:

I thought I saw some in the top ten but with all the aprils, and beamers, yamas, and ducks I just kinda lost interest.

Well, at least the new Kawasaki is into the points... they couldn't even manage that last year....

In fact, Tom Sykes was in the top 10 in both races for the factory Kawasaki effort.

And Robby Rolfo was just outside the top 10 in both races on that satellite Pedercini team.

Ok, finally got to watch second race last night.

That fight for second was wild to watch. While the Yami would outcorner, that Aprila had some GRUNT in the straights. Hey, I think a zuk was in 5th or 6th? Suzuki had better come out with a much better bike this next year...

Suzuki had better come out with a much better bike this next year...

I think they're taking a 3 YEAR break, because they sure haven't developed anything new lately. And nothing seems to be coming down the track (Pun intended :laugh: ) this year either in ANY RACING SERIES :;): :confused2: :down:

Ok, finally got to watch second race last night.

That fight for second was wild to watch. While the Yami would outcorner, that Aprila had some GRUNT in the straights. Hey, I think a zuk was in 5th or 6th? Suzuki had better come out with a much better bike this next year...

The Suzuki finished 6th and 8th.

Back