WSBK @ Donington Park This Weekend..

My prediction: Max runs away with one race, Checca 2nd, Melandri 3rd. The other one Checca takes Max on the last lap and Laverty 3rd.

I hope at some point this season Laverty, Rea, Haslam and Lascorz start banging bars and battling each other towards the front.

Although I think Max will be tough to beat, I would like to see Kawasaki make a run for it this year.

Although I think Max will be tough to beat, I would like to see Kawasaki make a run for it this year.

Sykes put the Kawi on the front row. Max is on the second row 6th.

Both Melandri and Haga are pissed. They say Biaggi was struggling in SP and that Max deliberatly blocked them in SP to try and keep them from starting in front of him. Worked on Melandri, not on Haga he is sitting next to Max in 5th.

Sykes put the Kawi on the front row. Max is on the second row 6th.

Both Melandri and Haga are pissed. They say Biaggi was struggling in SP and that Max deliberatly blocked them in SP to try and keep them from starting in front of him. Worked on Melandri, not on Haga he is sitting next to Max in 5th.

Ok, I guess the blocking "issue" continued on in the paddock between Biaggi and Melandri. Resulting in Max being fined for slapping Marco. No wonder Max's head wasn't in the game. Jumped the start and wouldn't come in for the ride through penalty, so he got DQ'd.

Guess he thinks that #1 plate should get him some respect. :rofl:

Biaggi to Melandri: “What Did the Hand Say to the Face?”

I definetly like the results of the races. Kawi got a 5th which is good for them. Missed them earlier today, got called into work. Watching them now on Speed!!

And what happened to the guy's rear wheel/tire in race #1?? I have it recorded, but haven't had the chance to go back and look at it again. Looked like the wheel broke.

They said the rear wheel broke on air! But didnt look into it any further! Scary accident! Enjoyed the race.... But Max f'd up big time! Checa is the man to beat this year. There are many other strong front runners too in the top ten... Should be a good year of watching WSBK!

I don't believe the rear wheel broke, maybe the axle, but the wheel left the bike intact. I've never seen or heard of that happening before. Very interesting failure thought :beerchug:

I don't believe the rear wheel broke, maybe the axle, but the wheel left the bike intact. I've never seen or heard of that happening before. Very interesting failure thought :beerchug:

I watched the wheel fly off several times, didn't look like it had a center hub in it to me.

The wheel break was wild...Looks like Max got what was coming to him. Melandri shoulda popped his highness right back in the mouth in the pit incident...Don't like prima donna's

Back