I'm HOOKED!!

Robert, there were even some people in the C group that refused to break away from their instructor...having anxiety/butterflies is totally normal and part of the whole rush! Your skills are fine for C and I guarantee you would have the time of your life, go with us and bask in the pleasure! Doyle

Robert, I think it's normal to be a little apprehensive about your first time on a track, I know I am but I'm not gonna let that stop me, I'm sure noone is gonna pressure you to ride beyond your limits or critisize your skill level, from what I hear goin to the track is what is gonna improve our skill level and I hear nothing but positive reviews about it, my only concern is the bike, really don't want to trash the bike but hell that could happen anywhere.  By the way did you get the cooling problem resolved?  What was the culprit?

Doyle, thanks for sharing all the cool pics with us.
thumb_up.gif

YEP Robert its for everybody, you will learn alot about your bike and you can use it on the street to be a better safer rider you will dig it!

Thanks GUYS !! I Just Don't want to Feel like the 3rd Wheel "If Ya Know what I Mean"

I got an appointment with "Roseville Cycle" on Thursday to look at THAT FREAKIN Coolant Problem. I got that 5 Year Unlimited Warranty with NO Deductable
bowdown.gif

robert maybe you should look into taking Zoom Zoom's roadriding 2.0 class Im taking it on the 19 at thunder hill.

heres a few pics at Fernely i know there not that good but it was all i had gotta get the pics on CD next time

pro_pics_track_4__2_.jpg

Re: comments on taping....yes you do have to tape up glass, but most headlight and tail light covers are plastic. If plastic (like Busas and gixxer 1000's) it's just a matter of unplugging the lights...for me, I happen to have an on-off switch (because of HID's) so only had to unplug brake light switches.  This is Pacific Track Time...I'm sure other companies have some different requirements.     Doyle

Glad you had fun. We have 4 trackday organizations in Texas & quite a few tracks. You can do at least 1 day every week if you wanted. Rubber2burn & Busa_Chemist just did their 1st trackday w/ me last weekend & loved it. This is the safe place to explore your limits, but be careful.

The Pilot Race tires are great for the track, but be very careful on the street if you run them. I run Michelin slicks on my racebike.

I may have a set of slicks that will fit the Busa at home. I will check & post in the for sale section if anyone is interested.

Back