Fernley Raceway

ozz

Donating Member
Registered
i finally got my photo CD from fernley so i thought i would throw up a few pics    this is from my track day with Doyle (Raydog)  
race.gif

smile.gif

MF1A9514__2_.JPG

oh man im sorry Bill
sad.gif
i sure wish you could hit the road again soon
sad.gif
sure hope your healin' up good and strong
muscle.gif

sad.gif

beerchug.gif
just for a brief second there i felt like i was rossi, then i remembered im Robby, the old,fat, and slow version who cant afford a trip to the ER
cool.gif

Great Pics Rob
thumb_up.gif
You and Doyle both always look so natural and at ease on your bikes, I even notice the subtle 2 finger grip resting on the brake and clutch levers, always ready for what may come up next.

Great Pics Rob
thumb_up.gif
 You and Doyle both always look so natural and at ease on your bikes, I even notice the subtle 2 finger grip resting on the brake and clutch levers, always ready for what may come up next.
Thanks so much Gene!
smile.gif
your gonna have a blast in august up there!
super.gif

Great pics!!

drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif

I can see some elevation changes in the photos, I can't wait for 8-9&10!!

Trackdays rule!!
cool.gif

drools.gif

drools.gif

drools.gif

drools.gif

drools.gif

Looks great Rob! I can't wait to hit it up with you guys in August. That 1st photo looks like the "hoot and hollar" esses.

Thanks Ryan
beerchug.gif
yep thats the H&H its a fun section but turn 5 is real tight up hill and as soon as you go up it, it drops then sweeps left i almost biffed it there i gave to much throttle as soon as a got to the top and she steped out to the left DOOOHHHH!!!!

lookin good rob...i'm hoping to take my k6 to my first track day later this year. i'm looking forward to a humblin experience
beerchug.gif

Back