I'm HOOKED!!

ozz

Donating Member
Registered
OK, its late and i just got home from Fernley Raceway in Reno for my first track day with Raydog (Thank-you Doyle!) and WOW! I went to Disneyland! I have been riding my whole life and this is the most fun I ever had! it was a great experience and I think I may have a new addiction
laugh.gif
anyhow my friend Anthony and I left on Saturday and headed out to Doyle's pad, the lucky guy with a track in his hood, for our Sunday track day
race.gif

On Sunday the first thing we did was hit the suspension guy for a tune and its a good thing cause i was a mess he set us all up, then we came back in later for some fine tuning and when i went to pay Anthony paid for it all and would not take a dime no matter what i said
bowdown.gif

here's some pics of the day and i also did a video on my bike but am to lame to figure out how to post it until John, (Greyrocket) helps me with it
face7.gif

all packed up and ready to go
super.gif

fernly_track_day_08__2_.jpg

great neighbors
beerchug.gif
these guys came all the way from Medford Oregon
thumb_up.gif

fernly_track_day_16__2_.jpg

as soon as we got there Doyle was testing things out and if he would have had a yellow racing suit he would of looked like the Gorton's fisherman
cool.gif

fernly_track_day_21__2_.jpg

a little of the scenery I keep-ed expecting wild mustangs to come galloping over the hill

fernly_track_day_24__2_.jpg

such a nice busa and its funny to, you shoulda seen the looks people gave the bike when we pulled in but all learned quickly this one can move
bowdown.gif

fernly_track_day_28__2_.jpg

Back