Im back!

Nice pics, I have been on 4 cruises with Royal Caribbean and love them to. I think they are the best ships and staff out there. I want to take another one someday. We were looking at the same one you was on a few weeks ago. I will have to show my wife these and maybe we can get one in this year. Glad you guys had a great time and thanks for sharing :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nice pics, I have been on 4 cruises with Royal Caribbean and love them to. I think they are the best ships and staff out there. I want to take another one someday. We were looking at the same one you was on a few weeks ago. I will have to show my wife these and maybe we can get one in this year. Glad you guys had a great time and thanks for sharing :thumbsup::thumbsup:

It was amazing but in all honesty, I enjoyed the Freedom class ships better of all of the 5 ships I have been on. I think they are trying to squeeze a little too many people on these ships now but it was an awesome experience. A handfull of other people we met that have taken multiple RC cruises feel the same.

I often wondered about that. It has been about 10 years since I was on one and kinda felt like that were getting a little to crowded.

Nice pictures, thanks for sharin...glad you made it back safe, we need you for your services..:thumbsup:

go back away we dont want you back hahaha ... btw did you ever get that package? and you so sound like your 12 on the phone

go back away we dont want you back hahaha ... btw did you ever get that package? and you so sound like your 12 on the phone

Hell he looks 12 on the Pic!!!! :rofl::rofl: Man looks like a good trip the wife is bugging the crap outta me to go on one!!! But I get seasick and dont know if I wanna be miserable for a week!! +1000000 on the Make a Wish!! Good charity!!!

Man !!!! that looks like fun!!!:thumbsup: now........ are you gonna have your bike done before 2013 or what?:whistle:

:laugh:

I think the second one looks more like Chrisjp

Awesome pics, Looks like you had a blast :thumbsup:
Thanks for sharing.:beerchug:
Did anyone notice the first guy jumping on the water for the belly flop contest look like Chrisjp? :laugh:

IMG_7283.jpg

Welcome back!! Looks like a wonderful time!! And so awesome to see Lenny and know he and his family got to enjoy the trip thanks to the Make a Wish Foundation :thumbsup:

Omar and I (and our 5 kids) will be heading out in November on the Disney Fantasy, with stops in Puerto Rico and St. Thomas. We've been to St. Maarten and St. Thomas and loved them both!! Good times :)

You'll enjoy that cruise and it's great for all ages..even the adults:thumbsup:

Welcome back!! Looks like a wonderful time!! And so awesome to see Lenny and know he and his family got to enjoy the trip thanks to the Make a Wish Foundation :thumbsup:

Omar and I (and our 5 kids) will be heading out in November on the Disney Fantasy, with stops in Puerto Rico and St. Thomas. We've been to St. Maarten and St. Thomas and loved them both!! Good times :)

Back