Im back!

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
Well the cruise was absolutely awesome. It was rainy the first 4 days but it was still a blast. The ship was truly magnificent. St Martin is definitely one of the best ports I have been to. This was my 7th cruise with Royal Caribbean and can say they always constantly impress. Spent tons of money :laugh:

The ship has interactive touch screen displays for you to see what is currently going on, where everything is, and will direct you anywhere.

Heres a LOT of pictures from it all. This is the biggest passenger ship in the world and it truly feels like it. The first few pictures are of my room, then I go on to pictures from all over the ship. After the ton of ship pictures, there are pictures of St Thomas and St Martin. The last pictures are of shows and stuff aboard the ship. It was an awesome time!

IMG_7006.jpg

IMG_7007.jpg

IMG_7008.jpg

IMG_7018.jpg

IMG_7031.jpg

IMG_7038.jpg

IMG_7042.jpg

IMG_7050.jpg

IMG_7237.jpg

IMG_7383.jpg

More pic. There are pictures somewhere in here where you guys will see a bar in the middle of the floor and then in the next picture you will see it mid air. The bar actually lifts up 4 floors up to the Central park area. It was so cool.

IMG_7419.jpg

IMG_7420.jpg

IMG_7421.jpg

IMG_7423.jpg

IMG_7424.jpg

IMG_7431.jpg

IMG_7432.jpg

IMG_7443.jpg

IMG_7449.jpg

IMG_7453.jpg

even more...

The last picture on this is Lenny. He was on this cruise with his family completely paid for by the Make a Wish foundation which Royal Caribbean raises thousands of dollars for on each cruise. They use this money to take families on these cruises for free.

IMG_7142.jpg

IMG_7145.jpg

IMG_7156.jpg

IMG_7169.jpg

IMG_7077.jpg

IMG_7082.jpg

IMG_7089.jpg

IMG_7090.jpg

IMG_7312.jpg

IMG_7379.jpg

The first pics on this one are of our Captain and Hotel director of the ship. They were at the Crown and Anchor society talk/show thing. They are absolutely hilarious. Definitely the best staff of any other royal caribbean ship I have ever been on.

IMG_7225.jpg

IMG_7226.jpg

IMG_7230.jpg

IMG_7269.jpg

IMG_7271.jpg

IMG_7283.jpg

IMG_7288.jpg

IMG_7290.jpg

IMG_7312.jpg

IMG_7330.jpg

Last picture which is Lenny again I posted about above. The make a wish foundation is an awesome thing to be a part of.

IMG_7379.jpg

Oh I forgot these. I guess you people would want to see me. Some professional stuff we had taken of us.

Allure of the seas_0001.jpg

Allure of the seas.jpg

Image.jpg

Welcome back man. Thanks for the photos. Looking forward to taking a look when I get home.

I knew it was quiet around here,,

So go away again!

Awesome pics, Looks like you had a blast :thumbsup:
Thanks for sharing.:beerchug:
Did anyone notice the first guy jumping on the water for the belly flop contest look like Chrisjp? :laugh:

Nice pics and thanks for sharing. Cruise ships are (sniglet for the day) ginormous...

Obviously the uniform pic is an old one because you look pretty fat in the belly flop pics! :whistle:

This is an epic fail if I must say so!

Not a single pic of any FOOD or girlfriends in BIKINIS!!!!

Didn't miss you one bit :whistle:

:laugh:

What'd you get me? Hmmm? Nothing?!

I recant, didn't miss you one bit :)

Back