I'm A New Owner

frankw

Registered
New 2007 and love it. I've had a number of bikes but this is by far the most exciting ride -

(my first attempt at uploading the pic and avatar, hope it works)

DadsHayabusa3_3.JPG

Got it to work - now I'm satisfied. (at least for the moment) I would like to get more pics but this will do for now.

Love the bike, performs like nothing other and sounds incredible!

Take Care All

Sweeet Ride Man !!!!
thumb_up.gif

Congrats...

So you really like the Brock's pipe huh ? I am still trying to decide what to go with..

Sweeet Ride Man !!!!
thumb_up.gif

Congrats...

So you really like the Brock's pipe huh ?  I am still trying to decide what to go with..
The Brocks are awesome. Took me a while to decide but I definitely made the right decision. The sound is very aggressive!
Awesome !!!

Do you feel it is a little too loud on long trips, or is it not bad ? I was really leaning towards the Yoshimura R-77 because it just look's awesome to me, but I'm afraid the volume will not be there...

Sweeet Ride Man !!!!
thumb_up.gif

Congrats...

So you really like the Brock's pipe huh ? I am still trying to decide what to go with..
The Brocks are awesome. Took me a while to decide but I definitely made the right decision. The sound is very aggressive!
Awesome !!!

Do you feel it is a little too loud on long trips, or is it not bad ? I was really leaning towards the Yoshimura R-77 because it just look's awesome to me, but I'm afraid the volume will not be there...
Actually, there not too bad. They are aggressive along with loud and with the 07, I wanted the sound to match the ride - bad a**. (just my opinion)

Take Care

Sweeet Ride Man !!!!
thumb_up.gif

Congrats...

So you really like the Brock's pipe huh ?  I am still trying to decide what to go with..
Awesome !!!

Do you feel it is a little too loud on long trips, or is it not bad ?  I was really leaning towards the Yoshimura R-77 because it just look's awesome to me, but I'm afraid the volume will not be there...
Actually, there not too bad. They are aggressive along with loud and with the 07, I wanted the sound to match the ride - bad a**. (just my opinion)

Take Care
Thanks FrankW...

I have been on Brock's site since talking to you and really considering going that way.. Your pipe looks great and I really like the more aggressive sound !!
race.gif

Back