Brand New Busa!

yeah, it sucks but also gives you a better perspective of the bike and to catch potential problems in the future.

good point Schism, I watched a you tube video yesterday on how to remove the cowling on the Gen II's so I'm guessing it's very similar to the GenI. I'll just have to be patient and be very careful doing it the 1st time

Dropped my Busa a couple weeks ago at the corner of Rosemead Blvd. & Mission in front of the In & Out. They have these yellow half balls that line the middle of the road, used as speed bumps and reflectors I suppose. I was practically at a dead stop and the bike went out from underneath me with no warning. I got scratched up a bit and now there are scratches on the plastic on the left hand side. Fortunately nothing broke. The bike is in the shop right now getting the gas tank resealed and a pin hole in the radiator welded. I'm going to use Ice in the coolant. I'll take more pics and post them when I get the bike next week.

I forgot to ask....does anyone know where I can get some used plastics for the left side of the bike? I'm gonna do my best to do some touch up paint but would prefer to replace the plastics....

Dropped my Busa a couple weeks ago at the corner of Rosemead Blvd. & Mission in front of the In & Out. They have these yellow half balls that line the middle of the road, used as speed bumps and reflectors I suppose. I was practically at a dead stop and the bike went out from underneath me with no warning. I got scratched up a bit and now there are scratches on the plastic on the left hand side. Fortunately nothing broke. The bike is in the shop right now getting the gas tank resealed and a pin hole in the radiator welded. I'm going to use Ice in the coolant. I'll take more pics and post them when I get the bike next week.

They have some of those stupid things around Costa Mesa too,about the size of a softball cut in half.

BTW

I thought I should mention
I have a ZX-14 too
which I absolutely love !

Sooooo much power !

Laugh out loud *

Funny how the dealer had a newer left over Kawasaki ZX 14 R ~ for less than their left over year older Gen 2 Hayabusa *

ZX14 Matt.jpeg

Feel FREE to follow along @ www.Instagram.com/RocketRedC *

Back