I'm a frickin' genius!!

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
That's right...I just noticed that the little light bulbs next to each of our names in a post light up if that person's online...

Whoa...no really, hold the applause...I'd just like to thank all of the little people I had to step on to get here (takes award in her hands as she wipes away a tear, then glares at the orchestra as they try to play over her speech)...

Am I really this dumb?  How long has that been here and how stupid am I, really?  Go ahead...I can handle it...

er... I never knew either.... never cared also
smile.gif
but, GOOD JOB!!!
smile.gif

smile.gif

Ohhhhhhhh... Ahhhhhhhhhhh... Look at the perty lights.
drooling3.gif

There's no slippin' anything past ol' Va, is there?
rock.gif
wink.gif

I thought that the lit bulbs beside the member names meant that those members were "bright" individuals since mine was always lit when I was on the board. Hehehehehehe...
laugh.gif

Ok, I'll be honest now... Didn't have a flippin' clue what they were for.
cool.gif

I thought that the lit bulbs beside the member names meant that those members were "bright" individuals since mine was always lit when I was on the board. Hehehehehehe...
laugh.gif

Ok, I'll be honest now... Didn't have a flippin' clue what they were for.  
cool.gif
I can assure you BT, my light's always on too, but it ain't because I'm bright!
biggrin.gif

So, general concensus is that I am indeed the genius I think I am?

So...is the light on when it's white or yellow?

I'll have to look when I post this. (EDIT: Okay...it's yellow
rock.gif
)

Good Job VaBusa
beerchug.gif

<!--EDIT|stkr00
Reason for Edit: None given...|1076024414 -->

Add me to the "not such a genious" category, as I just figured this out too. Now I am surfing around checking out light bulbs
rock.gif
, Thanks!
laugh.gif

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>GIRLIE</span> <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>MANLY</span>
beerchug.gif

Nice little cheerleader you've got there VaBusa. Just hope the beer drinker doesn't get drunk and start trying to poke at her.

poke.gif

Thats Hiliarious...I didn't know that either......but now I I find myself just staring at the light bulbs......haahaahaa I have to ask though, what lead ya to research the light bulbs?

uhhhhhh ok, I've been here for 2 & 1/2 years and never noticed.
sad.gif
blush.gif

Maybe I'm one of those guyz ... porch light is on but nooooobody's home... flicker, flicker...

Um....Are those new?
rock.gif
 I'll bet they have only been here for a few weeks....   I hope....
sad.gif

I didn't know what they were for...

Hey Looky here I got my porch light on!!!

Hey Cap'n, is there a way we could get a variety of porch lights to choose from???

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1076029391 -->

Kiddin M. I didn't notice it untill you mentioned it either.

Yer a smart girl....very observant....an' cute too .

hehe...  I saw the title and thought you were talkin' about me.

-Rip
you over-inflated ego-centric mountain climbin' mutha f....

If the thread title was : "I need a know-it-all , OrcaKnucle ,to tell me somethin' I don't already know..."

then... I could see you responding .

Juz kiddin' dude.....how you doin? Did that ankle of yers make a complete recovery? You climbing now? Hope so man.
You seemed pretty despondant when it popped(with good reason) .
I'm hopin' yer back up there doin sumfin most of us are jus plain chicken shid too even attempt....

I'm just thinkin' back too some of the things my high school gym teacher you to say to try an' encourage me...

3_4_18.gif

Back