I'm a frickin' genius!!

23_4_24.gif

RSD,

I am climbing at home on my woody that I built in the basement... It is too friggin' cold outside to touch rock!

Anyway, I am doing most excellent! We rescheduled our Mt. Rainier trip for 2005! Sheesh!

Speaking of pansies, how have you been?

-V

p.s. Michelle, sorry for taking over this enlightening subject...
wink.gif

I'm good Orca....glad to hear yer still "hangin up there"

Sorry EM.....for the blatant railroading of yer post .

"We now return you to your regularly sheduled programming"

o ya...one last thing Barnicle.....

23_4_65.gif

I love you RSD... Of course I always have... Where's that damn kissing emoticon...

Don't turn your back,
the ripper...

wow.gif

kiddin Rippah....

if its any consulation....the peepul up here are even more weird....

bikersHellsAngels10.jpg

I never knew it either. I just thought about it once and let it go. Ilost my instruction sheet with this site the next day and never got to read it. Thanks for pointing that out.

Just see what happens when you put your cursor over the light bulb! OHHH WOW COOL!
laugh.gif

Okay! What's with RSD and Oracle hi-jacking my genius thread?! I'm lost with no limelight now...thanks guys...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice little cheerleader you've got there VaBusa. Just hope the beer drinker doesn't get drunk and start trying to poke at her.

poke.gif

That was just wrong!

beerchug.gif

...wasn't researching them...I just happened to be paying attention while scrolling through a thread...noticed some people has the lights on, and some didn't...

I'm a genius I tell ya!

You're just having way too much fun with your new emoitcons.

beerchug.gif

poke.gif

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>GIRLIE</span>        <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>MANLY</span>

beerchug.gif

Nice little cheerleader you've got there VaBusa.  Just hope the beer drinker doesn't get drunk and start trying to poke at her.

poke.gif
That was just wrong!
You're just having way too much fun with your new emoitcons.
I'm an emoticon whore I guess...who would have thought?!
biggrin.gif

Back