I have a new love.

Zoinks!

Registered
Musical love, that is. And it's the theme from Rambo. Have you ever heard an orchestral theme from a movie and just wanted to listen to it over and over because the composure was just that good? I love the finger picking on the guitar and I also love the orchestra part. It's just a slow, smooth, good sound. Sorry if this is kind of random, but this is the random topics thread, after all. If anyone wants to listen to it, here's a link. Rambo music.
August Rush had some good stuff in it too. Especially the orchestra/rock band combo. Anyway, if you have any movie music favorites you wanna mention, feel free. I always enjoy listening to new stuff, and I like a little bit of everything from rap to classical.

Im completely in love with music of all sorts on my computer I have easily 400 gigs of full cds thats roughly around 15,000 cds... do I love everyone ? Ehhh probably not but its good to have different music for different moods... as for movies if its a movies soundtrack without words Ive always been a fan of Conan the Barbarians... but my all time fav movie sound track would have to be Judgement Nights... its metal bands with rap singers if you never heard it or seen the movie I def suggest you check it out !

Musical love, that is. And it's the theme from Rambo. Have you ever heard an orchestral theme from a movie and just wanted to listen to it over and over because the composure was just that good? I love the finger picking on the guitar and I also love the orchestra part. It's just a slow, smooth, good sound. Sorry if this is kind of random, but this is the random topics thread, after all. If anyone wants to listen to it, here's a link. Rambo music.
August Rush had some good stuff in it too. Especially the orchestra/rock band combo. Anyway, if you have any movie music favorites you wanna mention, feel free. I always enjoy listening to new stuff, and I like a little bit of everything from rap to classical.

Check out "Pohjolas Daughter" by Sibelius. It's on youtube. Nr1 tone poem. Eugene Ormandy verson excellent but sound quality not so good: bass
muddled. Malcom Sargent version introduced by Englishman better.

Last edited:
Back