Illuminated Guages

redvoodoo

Registered
I have been looking at several different brands of illuminated guages. What kind do memebers have and more importantly do you like them. Let me know of experience of installing/ fit and so forth. Thanks

Are you referring to different faceplates or different color gauges?

if you can wait....KS-Waterbug has a group buy coming up in the next month or 2....

I am looking for some that are white to match the bike during the day and perhaps blue during the night. Some like the Indiglo have the kanji logo on them and look good. I just don't know of anybody who has them or if they like them.

like this?

post_73_71409_DSC00010.jpg

I am looking for some that are white to match the bike during the day and perhaps blue during the night.   Some like the Indiglo have the kanji logo on them and look good.   I just don't know of anybody who has them or if they like them.
Getting ready to install first of next week. I went with Speedhut, white gauge.

r8

Something like the picture above would be great. The white color not would match the bike, but stand out more and be easier to read. What brand is it?

Bluegauges.com
thumb_up.gif

Had mine done a couple of weeks ago. The best cosmetic mod I've done............(so far)

Wait until you see them at night. When I would stop at a light, people in cars beside me would comment on how nice they looked.

Back