If you had to make a choice

hionbusa

Registered
IF you had to choose between
06 zx-10r or  gsxr 1000 06/05.

Normally , I would go with the gsxr 1000 . No i m not getting a 2007 . I just cant wait til april or may .

SO i was pretty solid on the o6 o5 gsxr 1000 until I sat on a zx10

it reminded me of my busa. the way the fairing curves. It was little more confy then the gsxr . Didnt test drive it tho .

I rode the gsxr and I knwo whats its capable of.

Aren't those 2 are like fraternal twins?
rock.gif

Anyways, from all the articles I have read the Zook is the "better" bike. Not faster or more powerful ... just better. I haven't riden any of them so I can't speak from personal experience.

i wouold say get the one that is most appealing to you. you gotta ride itnot us

(RCKTMAN @ Nov. 09 2006,02:49) i wouold say get the one that is most appealing to you. you gotta ride itnot us
+1 on that

for my money and experience the ZUK would have better overall build quality, reliability, and better low torque as well as better overall package in handling etc - according to many reviews.

gixxer,all the way...............stay in the family[/Quote]

+1 to that
SHOCKED.gif

Go with the Suzuki, I would.

plus,,,,,If you get the Zuk you can stay on this site.....but if you decide on the ZX....you gotta hit the road.

I'd pick the one thats more comfortable to you. Picking between those two would be like picking a color, there so close. Like others said, I believe the GSXR faired a little better over all in the bike mags, but the ZX-10 was more powerful.

both good bikes, but keep in mind with the GSRX you will need money to buy a new pipe right away, cause that can is the ugliest thing I have ever seen!!!

Being a Suzuki man it really pains me to say from experience, having ridden both of them, 10.

(Devil Dog @ Nov. 09 2006,05:35) Go with the Suzuki, I would.

plus,,,,,If you get the Zuk you can stay on this site.....but if you decide on the ZX....you gotta hit the road.
oh its like that huh ?
mad.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

(warwgn @ Nov. 09 2006,05:43) both good bikes, but keep in mind with the GSRX you will need money to buy a new pipe right away, cause that can is the ugliest thing I have ever seen!!!
+1

ZX10r undertail exhaust is sweet.

Back