I was strollin down I-10 today

SLEEPERBUSA

Registered
Winter SUCKS!

Glad we don't have to suffer thru much of it here in TEXAS!
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

How was YOUR day?

DSC02075.JPG

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

You finally get 'er so pretty you're haulin' 'er instead of ridin' 'er these days?
rock.gif
Just pickin' at ya of course.
wink.gif
How's Project Sleeper comin' along?
rock.gif

rock.gif

Winter SUCKS!

Glad we don't have to suffer thru much of it here in TEXAS!
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

How was YOUR day?
Hey Chris,

I noticed the compass showed that you were heading 'East.' You wouldn't have by any chance been heading to Lake Charles would you...?
rock.gif
laugh.gif
I promise that once the weather gets right and I finish the work to my bike, I will definitely take a ride to Nederland and meet up wit cha and get some riding in. I just got my stator cover and brake pedal back from the chromer on yesterday. Because of this nasty little rain we've been having for the last couple of days, I haven't been able to put it back together. Hopefully I can work on it this week after work and have it ready by the upcoming weekend. That would really be nice since I'll be on my 7-days off.

Brian

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Hmmm. Nederland. My folks live in Orange. I pass down that strip of I-10 from time to time. I used to work in Port Arthur, and Orange, and (gack gack!!) Vidor. Take a roll over the new rainbow bridge for me...

Stalker,
It's between Beaumont and Pt. Arthur. In "The golden triangle". Don't know why they call it that....

The SLEEPER bike is commin along nicely. Not done yet, but in a couple of weeks.

Anytime Briam.
well,
After I get something to ride.
tounge.gif

Nederland is about 90 miles east of Houston Texas.

Lots of "Netherland" heritige.

Uhhhhhhhhh,
Vidor is pretty well known around the coutry too.
Sorry to say, for the WRONG reasons!

Yhea time to go to South florida again. This weather sucks here in New england record lows 5 inches of snow today.
wow.gif

The SLEEPER bike is commin along nicely. Not done yet, but in a couple of weeks.

Anytime Briam.
well,
After I get something to ride.
tounge.gif

Nederland is about 90 miles east of Houston Texas.

Lots of "Netherland" heritige.

Uhhhhhhhhh,
Vidor is pretty well known around the coutry too.
Sorry to say, for the WRONG reasons!
I've been to Nederland! Or thru it I should say. On the way to Evadale
biggrin.gif

BTW Sleeper, we should be there again on the 4th of July. And with any luck, I'll have my busa and be able to run with y'all

devil.gif

Okay... The last post in this threat was on Jan 19th, 2004. It's now March 21st, 2004.... -6 C (or 21.2 F) outside.... And I might... MIGHT! get my bike out within the week or two... Gotta love livin' in Canada...
sad.gif

Okay...  The last post in this threat was on Jan 19th, 2004.  It's now March 21st, 2004.... -6 C (or 21.2 F) outside....  And I might...  MIGHT! get my bike out within the week or two...  Gotta love livin' in Canada...  
sad.gif
you should see my neck and bald head 8 hours of sun at the Texas shootout and I am fried

my neck and face are bunt too from yesterday.. woulda been better if I was wearin a helmet and running!

Back