I want Turbo before spring time

Doesn't anybody ever check the date on a thread, before posting in it
rock.gif

OH MY GOSH! Who has time to dig these out.... (I never got that turbo just so ya know)

(GMbusa @ Mar. 22 2007,20:00) Well, why not continue where you left off?  
poke.gif

biggrin.gif
+1 on that even though I feel like a jacka$$ now for not looking at the date but would like to know as well, who it was that has time to dig this stuff up.
eek2.gif
tounge.gif

(serephim @ Jan. 24 2002,22:06) What to do with 450 hp? Get a second job to pay for the rear tires I guess.

If you go ahead and do it you must put a massive article on this site about the pros and cons. Just to appease us lesser mortals. :15:
I'm 4 to 1 now rear to front, averaging about 3500 a rear at 200 dollars plus installation. And I ride easy. Add 100+ HP
ices_rofl.gif

(GMbusa @ Mar. 22 2007,22:00) Well, why not continue where you left off?  
poke.gif

biggrin.gif
The wifes trigger finger is squeezing more and more each day.......... It wouldnt be a smart move....

cap

Cap, I will be following this thread because I have had the same interest since buying my Busa. Been afraid because of the horror stories. LQQking for a good Turbo myself. Probably looking at 250 HP. I want mine for the street.
beerchug.gif

Can tell you right now that if you want high HP turbo, and you are not mechanically inclined...you may be happy at first, but may end up with buyers remorse.

A lot more care, maintenance, and know how than probably any other single modification you can do.

Back