I want a Black/Blue with gold rims!

ericyow

Registered
I know there's a sticky for the best otd price, but I can't find the color near me. I was hoping someone could provide me with some insight as to how I can get one. I found Hamilton, AL (4hr12m away) can do 10,500 otd and I'll pay 11334 after ttl in TN. I'd LOVE to save myself the trip to AL and find one closer or at least find a way for a local dealer to be able to get one to me from somewhere else. Is 11334 otd the best I'll find, you think?

I'd love to have some input on this.
I'm selling my busa that needs a rod and crank so I can get a down payment on this bike.

Well in TX I think $11,3334 would be an awesome deal, I had to pay $11,500for an orange and black one and that was like pulling teeth to get that low.

The best I have seen in Central Florida is a $10599 sticker. So you AL price ain't a bad deal in my book.

I'm picking up my blue 08 for $11,400 out the door tomorrow (still can't believe it!) Seems like a fair price to me. Good luck!

The folks over in Hamilton are great to deal with...
beerchug.gif

I've been involved with them on three different bike purchases (all Busas) and each time went flawless...

The folks over in Hamilton are great to deal with...
beerchug.gif

I've been involved with them on three different bike purchases (all Busas) and each time went flawless...
+1

I live about 50 miles from Hamilton. I will gladly pick it up and deliver it to you.
laugh.gif
I will even get the tires scrubbed in.
tounge.gif

Back