I wanna Jam

here is my set-up ,

ImageShack Links Do Not Work Philips

ImageShack Links Do Not Work IPOD NANO 4GB

ImageShack Links Do Not Work SHOEi

I still run my Autocom set up - it ain't blue tooth, but I love it!

I use my chatterbox to plug my i-pod in. The bad thing is that the speakers are NOT designed to pipe music to anything, however, with the helmet wind noise, it hardly matters that you aren't getting crystal clear tunes and dynamics.

I compensate for the wind noise overpowering the music simply by using those foam earplugs. That way, I can crank the music way loud without damaging my ears AND the music can still be heard, even in speeds in excess of ### mph.

Works well for me, anyway!

--Wag--

Thanks for all the responses, I just might have to try the helmet liner!

(ranman @ Nov. 25 2006,02:37) i use the X pro helmet speakers. sounds good and thin.
http://www.motoguide.com/helmet_speakers.shtml
super.gif
Those look just like what I have been looking for... thanks
beerchug.gif

(Shibumi @ Nov. 26 2006,11:37) These are awesome- -30db noise suppression, and CRYSTAL clear highs, mids and bass you can feel. Should come with warning sticker- "DO NOT crank, head WILL implode."  
SHOCKED.gif
this is nice. what would be even nicer is some information

(RCKTMAN @ Nov. 27 2006,03:25)
(Shibumi @ Nov. 26 2006,11:37) These are awesome- -30db noise suppression, and CRYSTAL clear highs, mids and bass you can feel. Should come with warning sticker- "DO NOT crank, head WILL implode."
SHOCKED.gif
this is nice. what would be even nicer is some information
Shure E2c's

Website

I got mine on eBay for about $89- just saw them at Sharper Image for $109.

Bose just came out with a new style ear buds. This is what I've been waiting for when I ride. Sorry too new for pic's. But their ear buds have three different style attachments for a better fit / comfort and you get the Bose quality sound. It's worth a look
super.gif

Back