i tired twice to post am a retard

:whistle:

thumbnail.aspx.jpeg

TwoTone how can he be legit when his first sentence in his first post is "just bought my first jap piece of ****"?
Somehow I don't think it's the bike that is the pos.

I see now why the Admins have the org on lock down :laugh:

To the Admins an all you do :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: Thank you for protecting us :thumbsup:

Must have had a fly bye done on him by a busa and he was :moon:hurt so he took to the keyboard for vengence.........gotta love bikers:whistle:

Prolly had a couple guys on Busa's honk and wave at him while he was on the side of the road watching his Harley get loaded on a wrecker :moon:

Be sure to install a whistler tip Woooooooooo.... Woooooooooo jus for deck o ration. Find a fat chick (shouldnt be hard since you rode Harleys) put her on the back and do wheelies! Wooooooooo Wooooooooooooo!! Dont forget your gear, Blow the dust off them azzless chaps and beanie helmet

Turn the key and start the bike. You wil not loose any fillings, "this is normal". Bars go by fast. The seat is not a LazyBoy. It will not come with a cup holder. Women do not get orgasms from the vibrations. Oh, the brakes work. It will do a burnout. But wait a while before you try that. If Harleys pass you, that is normal too. If they don`t wave, that is normal. Get used to it. To answer your original question, are you?

Oh, sometimes it takes three tries. ???

Back