Hey guys newbie from NC

Welcome aboard man. Down near Charlotte myself. there are usually several get togethers in NC. We've had meet-ups in Greensboro several times. just not lately.

P.

:welcome: from your neighbor from the west. Best of luck on the new ride, anything you need let me know, you got some time to get some miles before the fall bash out this way too :beerchug:

Hello to all. I am a long time rider first time busa owner. I just bought a 2006with 5500 miles on it. I pick it up on Monday night. What do you guys recommend I do to it? I was thinking about bringing it to the local dealer for a service, oil change, complete look over and new tires. It kind of needs tires that is why i am replacing them. Also, can I put a 200 tire on the stock rear rim? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks. Greg from Raleigh NC.

Hey Greg...:welcome: to the world of BUSA! I live in Raleigh as well. (right off Capital across from Triangle Town Center) There are a bunch of great members in NC and you can also find us posting for local stuff here South East Riders - Hayabusa.oRg Good to see another local has found their way to the best Busa forum going.

Question....where were you thinking of taking your bike for the service you mentioned? Just curious?

Also I'd encourage you to look into the Fall Bash that is taking place in Robbinsville, NC Sept 23rd/24th-27th. Good times up at the Dragon & there a bouts. 2009 Fall Busa Bash - Hayabusa.oRg

Feel free to PM w/ any questions.

Brian

Thanks Brian. I am going to have to miss the fall Busa Bash as I am in NY for a wedding that weekend. I will definitely get out there and ride with you guys though.
As for service I live up towards Brier Creek, I was gonna go to Suzuki of Durham. You have any better suggestions, I am open to all suggestions. Thanks.

Thanks Brian. I am going to have to miss the fall Busa Bash as I am in NY for a wedding that weekend. I will definitely get out there and ride with you guys though.
As for service I live up towards Brier Creek, I was gonna go to Suzuki of Durham. You have any better suggestions, I am open to all suggestions. Thanks.

No...those guys are good out there.

Back