I Thought It Was Broken...

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
In fact, today, when I looked at the dash before heading out across the desert, I read it as having 113 miles into the trip, and that it was 757 degrees out.

At least that's what it felt like...

:whistle:

As it turns out, even the SAND couldn't take the heat, as you can see by the following pix, in certain spots, it was actually spontaneously combusting.

:rofl:

It's just NOT pretty. :laugh:

Odo.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Hey Moon,

In Houston We had a saying "It's not the Heat, It's the Stupidity"

You Need To Move Your A, In a more Best Coastly Way!

Hey Moon,

In Houston We had a saying "It's not the Heat, It's the Stupidity"

You Need To Move Your A, In a more Best Coastly Way!

I know, I know..."but it's a dry heave." :rofl:

It will be 100 here in Nor Cal this weekend for the first time this year ( it's actually a little late ... )

Allways makes me wonder how tuff the past generations had it with NO A/C !!! :devil:

Heading for Paso Robles this weekend and it is only suppose to be 59-61 along the coast and in th 90's in Paso. Overpants along the coast and then strip to levi's for the rest of the ride. Don't even plan any trips across the desert,113 will seem cool come July and August.

Last edited:
Navy Med cruise 1996, Djibouti, Africa. Coldest it got, 116 degree at night. 136 at noon.
Like Paris says "That's hot"

Heading for Paso Robles this weekend and it is only suppose to be 59-61 along the coast and in th 90's in Paso. Overpants along the coast and then strip to levi's for the rest of the ride. Don't even plan any trips across the desert,113 will seem cool come July and August.

Nice up there. I used to deliver to the Dodge Chrysler dealer up there. Good deli at Scolari's Paso Robles.:thumbsup:

I do not miss 113 degrees. I went to HIgh School outside Vegas and it would just get too hot to do anything. Especially when your mom wants to run over to Death Valley for some pictures:banghead:

Navy Med cruise 1996, Djibouti, Africa. Coldest it got, 116 degree at night. 136 at noon.
Like Paris says "That's hot"

I've been to Djibouti too! Whenever it gets real hot somewhere we call it "Africa Hot!":laugh: Bahrain's pretty nasty too.

Back