So i went for a nice easter ride

Cecil_Stringer

Donating Member
Registered
Can you believe it.... no one was injured, but as you can see.... my wife's car is a total loss.

Not sure what caused the fire... everyone was outside playing in the cul-de-sac when it happened.

Appearently the flames were as high as the light pole and there were a couple of secondary explosions.

It looks as though the ire started in the dash area.

But what really gets under my skin.... is the heat burnt the headlight on my truck.

... on second thought.... it may buff right out

...So, how was your Easter?

wow.gif
 All I can say is I'am glad no one was driving it at the time and no one got hurt ! Insurance will fix you up in a Jiffy ! Man, and that's one of the SUVs I was looking at
blush.gif

My God!!!...WOW! man, all I can say at least the house did'ent go up to!
sad.gif

OMG glad no one was hurt...I would say maybe a cell phone on a charger
rock.gif

ah well at least nobody got hurt. Truck can be replaced! I'm sure it will be lesson learned event?

On the other hand, glad to hear you got out in the saddle again Cecil! How was it?

All I can say is "WOW", so glad nobody was driving or sitting in it............Those pics are just incredible.

<!--EDIT|mzrsq
Reason for Edit: "damn dyslexia"|1145219881 -->

thank god nobody got hurt...would be intresting to find out what caused it

WTF............. speechless.................. just glad your family is okay....... everything else is replaceable.........

Man what are you whinning about a little sand paper and new paint itll be good as new .. That are maybe clearcoat it for that custom paint look..LOL Glad no one was hurt..

Back