SHADiGUY1

IT IS WHAT IT IS
Donating Member
Registered
Please include me in your will...

Just kidding
smile.gif
I think that would be a blast.

I have always wanted to do that. I go diving, well used to do it been busy, and have had few encounters with sharks. They are amazing to see, and I think that it would be really cool to see the Great Whites. Pics and a review are expected!

Do me a favor if you do get the chance to do it bring me home a tooth i wanna make a necklace hehehe no forreal that would be fun to do and if you pee yourself you wont need to worry
beerchug.gif

yah me and the wife are drffinlty going next Year either september or october. more then likeley in september of 09 to the farllaon islands they sai you actully get to see the great whites breach the water when they feed on seals.

Im more concerened with being in that little metal cage.. lol. i know them damn great whites could break into them if they really wanted to. And i will be renting an underwater Camcorder for the event well they film it and put it on a dvd for yah.. the average great white they say you see is 16 Ft and weighs over 2000 lbs. i cant wait.

ha sick deal last time i went diving i saw a pretty decent sized tiger shark and it freaked me out but it was cool as hell at the same time

Back