I need to know if this is bad

busa_bill

Life - tastes like chicken!
Donating Member
Registered
In the past two months I’ve taken two birds to the right shoulder while on my Busa.
This morning a Dove commits suicide on the front window of my cage.
I guess it would be different if they were on the road and I hit them trying to take off, but these have all been in the air crossing from my left to my right.

I’m 45, and in my whole life I’ve only hit one other bird - about 15 years ago.

Is this a sign, or maybe a bad omen? Do I have a secret hatred for fowl? Am I going blind in my left eye?  
SHOCKED.gif

Maybe the Birds have a hit out on you  
guns.gif
 for killing their cousin, brother, sister, or other family member. Watch out for those Buzzards and Turkeys though they might rock ya world

It's the whole Falcon thingy. They figure they don't a chance so they commit suicide by flying at the huge bird of prey.
wow.gif

I've hit a couple, surprising how soft they are. I wasn't sure they were really birds 'til I got home and saw the feathers.

change your jacket to hot pink to avoid the frontal assults since you will be more noticeable...but then you have to worry about the rear
all_coholic.gif

I was driving in my truck the other day, down a busy street that borders an open field. There was a city cop behind me, so I was minding my p's and q's.

Anyway, a pheasant shoots out of the field, hits my windshield, pops over the truck and lands on the cop's hood.

He pulls me over and writes me a ticket for...

flipping him the bird......

(busa_bill @ Jun. 26 2007,18:20) In the past two months I’ve taken two birds to the right shoulder while on my Busa.
This morning a Dove commits suicide on the front window of my cage.
I guess it would be different if they were on the road and I hit them trying to take off, but these have all been in the air crossing from my left to my right.

I’m 45, and in my whole life I’ve only hit one other bird - about 15 years ago.

Is this a sign, or maybe a bad omen? Do I have a secret hatred for fowl? Am I going blind in my left eye?  
SHOCKED.gif
bill... sorry but it's a bad omen, a sign from the beyond that you will change your name from busa_bill to Kawa_bill and become disowned by the whole org. Obviously you won't be able to take this emotionally and will ultimately move to Tibet where you will seek asylum with the Mountain Monks and sit on the large rock and contemplate your naval for all eternity.

Sorry, but you're doomed.
SHOCKED.gif

SHOCKED.gif

Oh bill, BTW, I am holding  
beerchug.gif
the last bird I hit in our Falcon Jet.. a Hawk was empaled on our nose gear strut just after lift-off.  What a mess... but then again, a "Falcon" is more powerful than a Hawk!  

Hawk.jpg

Hawk5.jpg

dont fret it. it's just the ozone disapearance causing global warming, melting the polar ice caps letting excess watter flow down to the equator, counter balancing the rotation of the earth on it's axis, tilting a smidge toward the moon disrupting the magneticity of Magnetic North which all birds use for navigation, thus them loosing bearing and crashing into you. no big deal.

just buy larger wiper blades

I nailed an 8lb crow doing 85mph. Felt like a Baseball bat to the chest.
Almost knocked me clean off the bike (Thankyou rear seat bag). I had a bruise from my chest to my left elbow. cracked my windscreen, broke my mirror.
I asked an Indian if it was an Omen and he said, "for sure".
Look up bird spirits online and check things out, who knows...
I still keep the claw in my tank bag.

(WWJD @ Jun. 26 2007,20:45) dont fret it.  it's just the ozone disapearance causing global warming, melting the polar ice caps letting excess watter flow down to the equator, counter balancing the rotation of the earth on it's axis, tilting a smidge toward the moon disrupting the magneticity of Magnetic North which all birds use for navigation, thus them loosing bearing and crashing into you.  no big deal.

just buy larger wiper blades
laugh.gif
Global warming!
laugh.gif
Now thats funny!

laugh.gif

(razorshark @ Jun. 26 2007,18:30) change your jacket to hot pink to avoid the frontal assults since you will be more noticeable...but then you have to worry about the rear
all_coholic.gif
And he ain't talking birds
laugh.gif

(pward76 @ Jun. 26 2007,20:03) I was driving in my truck the other day, down a busy street that borders an open field. There was a city cop behind me, so I was minding my p's and q's.

Anyway, a pheasant shoots out of the field, hits my windshield, pops over the truck and lands on the cop's hood.

He pulls me over and writes me a ticket for...

flipping him the bird......
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

Had two birds in one ride commit suicide by bike. Glad I had my gear on. Both hit my left shoulder. Both were successful
all_coholic.gif

I've NEVER been hit by a bird. I'm somehow surprised that as many of you have had encounters with the winged warriors.

Silly garden-variety birds.

Back