I think I saw this face on a milk carton

Rayabusa0818

Never Forgotten
Has anyone seen or heard from him lately ???

img_0995.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry guys...I should have told you sooner. I've had him tied up in my basement for the past 6 months. :rofl: :rofl:

Randy talked to him about a month ago. His wife was down in Pensacola interviewing for job and he was busy, busy with work. Hopefully he will see this and pipe up!

Angela, you crack me up girl!:rofl:

I thought Tom was going to be at the up coming track day (Barber?)... he seems to hide out at the gym until a month before bash lately... :) Great candidate for most improved rider this last year... he got fast...

I thought Tom was going to be at the up coming track day (Barber?)... he seems to hide out at the gym until a month before bash lately... :) Great candidate for most improved rider this last year... he got fast...

I don't think he will be at the track if I remember correctly.

I was hoping that maybe he would show up at Barbers. Is anyone coming besides Randy and the Kevins...I'm hoping to get some good pictures and video :)

I think Randy and Kevins is going to be about it sir.

I have not heard from NCBusa, Vman of course cant make it, we have a member in Muscle Shoals who was thinking about riding down but not sure there.
I tried to put together a good group but it did not pan out.

Tom?
I'll call him to see whats shaking with him. As Dawn reported at last contact he was really immersed in his body building pursuits and was looking at a possible relocation.

Yes Randy, he was the most improved rider at the Spring Bash!!!
He ran off and left me!

Note #2 to self... Stay away from wife of Grumpy! :laugh:
naw... just prove to be more valuable on the loose than locked in the basement.... Get all "pretty boy" and your goose is cooked...

:rofl:

(dont hit me Tom, I am just the piano player)

I was just thinking about him yesterday. AND Paul still has our beer can out in Guam. Where ya at Pac and Tom?

Note #2 to self... Stay away from wife of Grumpy! :laugh:

naw... just prove to be more valuable on the loose than locked in the basement.... Get all "pretty boy" and your goose is cooked...

(dont hit me Tom, I am just the piano player)

Scar -- it's not the bark you need to worry about with me it's the bite! :whistle:

Randy -- you are most definately more valuable out on the loose than locked up. :beerchug:

Sorry guys...I should have told you sooner. I've had him tied up in my basement for the past 6 months. :rofl: :rofl:

hope you are giving him all the supplements he needs and there is a window he can catch some sun in front of or he will get fat and pale...then, all the rest of the girls will be mad at you :poke:

Back