Ben and Jerry's to use breast milk?

Sounds tasty...
Just think, if milk from cows is so delicious, the real thing must be out of this world. I know some of you fathers must be able to testify to that fact.

so now we can choose from Cherry Garcia or Chunky Titty & Nuts:cheerleader:

give me a pint of that:laugh:

Who is it that will supply the breast milk?
Who will monitor what they have as intake to make the milk ( drugs, prescriptions, diseases etc?)
Cows milk is one of the most heavily inspected and regulated foods we consume. (unless someone adds melamine to cut it). :whistle:

Foolish IMO

Who is it that will supply the breast milk?
Who will monitor what they have as intake to make the milk ( drugs, prescriptions, diseases etc?)
Cows milk is one of the most heavily inspected and regulated foods we consume. (unless someone adds melamine to cut it). :whistle:

Foolish IMO

That was my thought behind all this

That would make for an interesting tour for the school kids. "Mommy why dont you make ice cream at home like that?"

That would make for an interesting tour for the school kids. "Mommy why dont you make ice cream at home like that?"

I would want to be the tour guide for that tour.....
"And if you look to your left you will see our milking Dept...Mothers feel free to donate"

:rofl::rofl:

Yep that's all we need. Some crack head donating her milk. I guess the Chunky Monkey is going to have a kick to it. ???

Yuck!!!

.....hmmm......

...thinking of any other bodily fluids we could market into ice cream flavors?

.... yeah.... go ahead and let yer mind run with that one a while :laugh:

.....hmmm......

...thinking of any other bodily fluids we could market into ice cream flavors?

.... yeah.... go ahead and let yer mind run with that one a while :laugh:

???...............................:puke:

On another note, I volunteer to inspect the source of the said breast milk. :laugh:

Back