Ben and Jerry's to use breast milk?

The problems of volume production and safe oversight aside, it's surprising how many people think this is somehow a "disgusting" idea. How is it more disgusting than drinking it out of a cow? If anything, isn't this MORE natural and LESS disgusting?

Modern society is at once fascinated and terrified by the human body. Obsession tempered with revulsion...strange contradiction.

??? I still get my milk straight from the cow on the farm. Nothing better than having to shake the jug and mix the cream in before drinking it.

Vermonters are not going to put the cows out of work here for any reason.

Times are tough enough as it is up here.

you guy's know PETA suggested this and BEN&JERRY's laughed it off, right?

you guy's know PETA suggested this and BEN&JERRY's laughed it off, right?

I don't think they knew that. No one wants human milk. We like cows becasue they are herbivores and we have grown accustomed to that bland taste. Who the hell wants titty-cream from some fat chick who has been scarfing down pizza and cheese burgers for the last 30 years. I bet that will add a nice kick to your Butter Pecan~~

:puke:

I don't think they knew that. No one wants human milk. We like cows becasue they are herbivores and we have grown accustomed to that bland taste. Who the hell wants titty-cream from some fat chick who has been scarfing down pizza and cheese burgers for the last 30 years. I bet that will add a nice kick to your Butter Pecan~~

And this thread descends to a whole new level...:laugh:

Back