I think i just got recruited??

BigDiesel

Registered
I attended a carshow at a friends' audio shop this past weekend *sorry no pics it was cold the turnout was low...everyone was afraid of the Big Bad Raincloud* and while there I was talking to an older gentleman who is a Dealer for Amsoil products-after a lengthy conversation (basically him asking me what I do n such..) he asked if I would be interested in becoming a dealer for Amsoil products, gave me some 'literature' and got my addy to send out what Im sure will be the 'salesman packet' of info, should be arriving in a few days...

Wondering if anyone on here is/knows an Amsoil dealer and whether or not they like what they're doing???
I guess for me this would be a part-time thing, as I'm returning to school full-time in about a month and then I wont be out until Fall '09. I dunno if I should try to run with this, or just let it go???

thoughts please, from any n all who know me (or at least read about me on Wikipedia
lol1.gif
) tell me whatchya think-does this face look like it could sell motor oil??

puppy_pix_024.JPG

Big D I am an Amsoil Dealer and it is not a bad thing you have access to allot of stuff at dealer cost and it will cost you less than going some were else.  All I use in the Bike now is Amsoil  
firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

Ditto here....been a dealer since 1999. If you are looking to make extra money selling, forget it. The time spent with e-mails and phone calls to amsoil and customers won't be worth it. My typical oil sale nets me five bucks. You can hang around the 7-11 and pick-up loose change and make more money. In addition, everyone is looking for a deal on Amsoil and they typically don't want to pay full price. The only people making money selling are the top dealers, like the guy that pulled you in. They make money from your efforts, you do the work and they cash the checks. It is like Amway, same sales pyramid. The product is excellent, but the sales program is sketchy at best.

Ron

It's not a bash if it's the truth, right?

Ditto here....been a dealer since 1999.  If you are looking to make extra money selling, forget it. The time spent with e-mails and phone calls to amsoil and customers won't be worth it. My typical oil sale nets me five bucks. You can hang around the 7-11 and pick-up loose change and make more money. In addition, everyone is looking for a deal on Amsoil and they typically don't want to pay full price. The only people making money selling are the top dealers, like the guy that pulled you in. They make money from your efforts, you do the work and they cash the checks. It is like Amway, same sales pyramid. The product is excellent, but the sales program is sketchy at best.

Ron

Nothing but truth right there.
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Amsoil Dealer here, for about 5 months now. I became one after using Amsoil in a few of my toys and seeing an improvement and savings in time (not changing oil as often) and money.

I sell a few items here and there and its nice to get a discount on the products. Just be careful on the taxes from state to state, its confusing to estimate what certain products in certain states and counties will end up being.

Ditto here....been a dealer since 1999.  If you are looking to make extra money selling, forget it. The time spent with e-mails and phone calls to amsoil and customers won't be worth it. My typical oil sale nets me five bucks. You can hang around the 7-11 and pick-up loose change and make more money. In addition, everyone is looking for a deal on Amsoil and they typically don't want to pay full price. The only people making money selling are the top dealers, like the guy that pulled you in. They make money from your efforts, you do the work and they cash the checks. It is like Amway, same sales pyramid. The product is excellent, but the sales program is sketchy at best.

Ron

Truth just told no need to retype..everybody wants dealer on everything nowadays,no matter what it is.

You sell more if you have a shop people visit but the days of door to door is over..word of mouth helps,been a dealer for sometime and great products.

ooohhhhhh, we gots a comedienne ovah here.....lol
guns.gif

yea, I think im guna do this, at least to save on the oil costs for myself-with 2 suvs, 1 old school muscle car and a luxury car, plus the Busa-i could use a little break on maintenance costs
beerchug.gif

Either that, or just become a "Preferred Customer"....$20 a year and buy at cost anyway.....that's what I do Brother !!!!
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

The pooch is a beauty......

super.gif

super.gif

yea, that was mom's puppy two years ago-now, its a big round ball of furr with a funky septum(sp?) that makes her breathe like she had Jack n Cigarettes for breakfast (think husky barmaid...after climbing some stairs, lol)
the dogs name is Sophie, my lil sister picked it out its now more her dog....which fits, because Sophie is as big a basket-case as my sibling; both have that vacant "nobody home" look behind the eyes, lol

*cant say that to her face, she's big enough to hurt me, dammit-ever see Tony Soprano's sis?*

Back