I picked up my bike. IM IN LOVE!!!

Busa_boy

Registered
So guys, I picked up my 09 yesterday afternoon. After about an hour of riding it home from the store, I was already seeing what this girl had. I found that the power on these things hit at 4,000rpm and beyond. Just kept going!! Holy s%$#. These motor cycles freaking hammer. I LOVE the power these beautiful strong engines make. I also love the Yoshi R77 carbon fiber pipes. It sounds fantastic!!! As for the size bulk of the bike, I seriously think that it isn't as 'porky' as what some people say. I'm only 74kg (164 pounds), and I'm already throwing her around like a 250cc (I'm not kidding). I find it more nimble than what I expected. I gave her all she had through 3 gears, and I wasn't mucking around either. Laying on the tank. Man oh man. Anyways, you all know what I'm talking about lol...

Guy, I'm not on ANY social media whatsoever, but I'm thrilled to be part of your "Busa family" here. Your a great bunch of guys!!

Merry Christmas to you all. From me! One VERY happy boy here!!

PS: Did I mention that I love the power?

20191223_203320.jpg

20191223_203252.jpg

20191223_171108.jpg

Congrats! I'm the same - zero social media except this place. Which has spoiled me, I'm sure.
Nice ride, too! Are those Pirelli's? Upgraded rotors, rear sets ... yes, a very nice Christmas gift!

Congrats! I'm the same - zero social media except this place. Which has spoiled me, I'm sure.
Nice ride, too! Are those Pirelli's? Upgraded rotors, rear sets ... yes, a very nice Christmas gift!

Hi Haya. Yes indeed. Galfer wave rotors, SS lines. Pirelli Diablo Rosso III rubber. Yoshimira carbon fiber exhaust R-77's. Loveit!!

Hi Haya. Yes indeed. Galfer wave rotors, SS lines. Pirelli Diablo Rosso III rubber. Yoshimira carbon fiber exhaust R-77's. Loveit!!
Your post reminds me of my feelings when I bought my 2009. Looks like you got a double bubble screen and 90 degree aluminum valve stems on the wheels too. Enjoy your new toy and merry Christmas!

Your post reminds me of my feelings when I bought my 2009. Looks like you got a double bubble screen and 90 degree aluminum valve stems on the wheels too. Enjoy your new toy and merry Christmas!

Oh yeah, 90 degree aluminium valves. I never noticed that! Thanks bud

Enjoy. Sounds like the brakes are well sorted, that fixes the major weak point.

Mr Brown, I've ridden my dad's 2013 last week. I can now compare his Brembo brakes to my 'upgraded' Tokico brakes with SS lines with these Galfer Wave Rotors, and from what I can see, new pads. I took both bikes to a very healthy speed lol....both brakes seemed the same to me, in feel and stopping. Obviously however, the Brembos would show their true superiority during some hard riding, and after multiple hard applications. Brake fade. But to compare mine with dad's, just two guys touring, I've found mine better than expected.

Pic 1. Dad's
Pic 2. Mine

Both parked on the same driveway :)

20191213_175519.jpg

20191223_203238.jpg

Back