2006 Considering Nitrous but Im clueless!

Would you spray all day on the street? I suppose it's how often one wanted the power as you have rightly pointed out yellow.
If someone is considering making an already powerful motorcycle even more powerful, I'd imagine the desire to want power all the time would be paramount...

Just check out what @Mr Brown did, he progressed from nitrous to turbo....the natural progression...I'm just suggesting skipping the middle man and going right to turbo (if that's the desire of course).

I mostly run 1/8 mile. My nitrous bikes have lost a combined total of 1 race vs. turbo bikes. Not sure how many I have won but it is several. Nitrous is a good low cost alternative for the right application but not if you want more power all the time on a street bike.
Now that you are supercharged do you think that will change?

Now that you are supercharged do you think that will change?
Nah, that's Elvis' bike that is supercharged. He will make more power than me but the reality is the challenge is putting it to the track. Tracks around here aren't like SGMP or other east coast tracks. My motor is set up for a couple hundred more hp than I'm spraying so I can easily make more power if I need to.

At some level the fair argument would be that boosted is a safer way to make big hp than nitrous.

I bought my Busa in 2001 with a Pipe and Power commander 2 on it
I rode it 6 miles home and put Nitrous on it. Originally I had a wet kit, and 100% fitted it inside and to the air box, so I could remove it if wanted, then 1397, then ported head with cams, then put the nitrous in the intake ports then turbo then intercooler then bigger turbo see how this happens

Some times I miss the Whee factor of nitrous then I push the Scramble button and I forget again

my bike 60' ed better all motor/spray But I also have not worked on my turbo setup for dragracing as I got into landspeed

Sorry for the delayed response my phone had me locked out. Yes it was a typo. It has 39000 miles. I'm not a racer and given cost an that I would be using only on occasion. I'm thinking I'll go nitrous. I think if I'm not satisfied then make turbo a project over time. Thank you all for your input.

If someone is considering making an already powerful motorcycle even more powerful, I'd imagine the desire to want power all the time would be paramount...

Just check out what @Mr Brown did, he progressed from nitrous to turbo....the natural progression...I'm just suggesting skipping the middle man and going right to turbo (if that's the desire of course).
[/Q
Sorry for the delayed response my phone had me locked out. Yes it was a typo. It has 39000 miles. I'm not a racer and given cost an that I would be using only on occasion. I'm thinking I'll go nitrous. I think if I'm not satisfied then make turbo a project over time. Thank you all for your input.
Honestly you might find that you could upgrade to a Gen2 for that extra 30 hp punch but have it all the time. Nitrous is cheaper/easier to add to a Gen2 also.

Back