It's nitrous time

ogre

Call me Liberace!
Registered
OK fellas, because Mr. Brown decided to start talking poop, I'm considering this thread my gofundme for nitrous. "gosprayme"? dunno if I like that, but, I'm serious about the nitrous. If you'd like to donate dollars or parts, post up. know what, I'll go one better J, any parts related to nitrous I'll make sure to post a video on youtube and link it here detailing the install. I'll borrow my wifes dslr and make sure the video records in High Def, with decent sound, I'll even try to edit the thing so it's more watchable.

I got bottles, jets and lines. May have a solenoid. I've also got an airbox set up for fogging, but I know that's not your thing....

well, if someone wants to donate a spraybar and/or solenoid, I'll get cracking on it as soon as I get home!

come on folks, someone besides Mr. Brown has some parts lying around doing nothing, collecting dust. Think of it as donating to the community, I'll do a nice in depth series of install videos, good camera, good sound, and edited appropriately. Seems like everyone in the Hayabusa community spends all their money on their bike, and they use a Sony Handicam from 1997 plugged into their nokia 3310 with a tin can on a string for a mic. Come on, aircraft mechanic and factory trained Audi tech doing some go fast stuff the right way...

Back