I Officially Hate New England!!!

i love the change of seasons....wouldnt have it any other way

They even salted the roads last night, season now is done for sure!

We didn't get much last night, but 6 plus inches on its way!

We rode the Skyway last Saturday, there was about an inch of snow at the top, couldnt believe it. Have a nice winter John, dream of spring, see ya at the spring bash. :)

They are calling in a Nor'easter in Oct hasn't happen'd in 20 years still stinks tho

Well the storm front has moved again, we are now going to get 8 to 10 inches of snow tonight!

Yes it sucks in New England, I am looking at snow through my window. Always something where ever you go. Lived in South FL. and went through 2 hurricanes and summer rains. Mud slides in CA. Tornadoes in Midwest. Narrows it down to Wyoming or Montana. :) If we had enough money we could live in a different spot for seasons. :O :)

Wow 28" in one location, millions without power. I had a little frost on the windshield this AM. 38 degrees at 0530 , 34 at 0700 :tongue4:

Going on 4 days with no power!
Maybe by Friday, but at that point i'll be in VA for a long weekend!

Suks, i have stuff to work on in the garage, but i cant!

With you on that line of thinking. I have suffered though another Florida summer.
I look forward to this time a year in FL. I really wish I could do the summers somewhere else. I can only take so much of the sweat dripping off my head when I do something to overwork myself... like walk out the front door! :-)

So here is the first Snow since October, Now its at least winter time!

WINTER WONDERLAND HERE!

misc 040 (Small).jpg

misc 041 (Small).jpg

misc 042 (Small).jpg

It's supposed to be 70 and sunny here tomorrow. C'mon down.

Back