I need help please.......

You've got big time safety problem, roll off the gas & the rev's climb?? No good can come of that. I'd think it had to do with the mods, else check cables, linkages. I would not ride it!

Thats exactly why I don't do many mods, things start f'en up.
I have an 08 busa and never had one problem with it, seems like it runs better and better every day.

I have read many threads on here where someone does a mod and ends up messing the electrical system up or something else.

I'm in Pittsburg this weekend...... Meetings. I'll hook the busa up to your program Peteik and check the values and let you know. The reason I say it's the secondaries motor is it is not throwing an fi light and showing up on the computer from Suzuki. Suzuki said they would warranty this entire part, secondary throttle body and servo motor for free as it's part of the emissions system.....5 year warranty apparently.
Since the motor died I did open the secondaries all the way and it still had that problem......maybe it is the fuel pump but none the less the motor is still bad!
So on Monday I'll hookup to your program and see what I come up with. Thank you guys for all of your opinions......it's really great!

Back