I need a part that money can't buy

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
I need the black plastic dash pannel that's welded onto the upper fairing. Suzuki doesn't sell it seperately from the upper. So if anyone has a broken beyond repair upper with a good dash, please let me know.

Thanks.

I don't know how long you are willing to wait for one but I'll have one available in about two weeks. By the 20th or 21st of Aug. I slide my bike and my right lower fairing (ordered already) and right side of the upper fairing (near blinker) were scratched up and since I don't like it looking like that I'm replacing both pieces. I will be ordering the new upper on the 16th of Aug. Except of the scratched up right side on the upper everything else will be intacted(minus cracked right blinker, left blinker and headlight).

(BusaWhipped @ Aug. 07 2007,04:24) I need the black plastic dash pannel that's welded onto the upper fairing.  Suzuki doesn't sell it seperately from the upper.  So if anyone has a broken beyond repair upper with a good dash, please let me know.

Thanks.
I got ya covered Dennis...you're talking about the one that is heat welded/riveted to the upper fairing, at the bottom of the wind screen
rock.gif

I can send it to you, or just bring it to MMP
rock.gif
LMK

rock.gif

(BA BUSA @ Aug. 07 2007,13:11)
(BusaWhipped @ Aug. 07 2007,04:24) I need the black plastic dash pannel that's welded onto the upper fairing.  Suzuki doesn't sell it seperately from the upper.  So if anyone has a broken beyond repair upper with a good dash, please let me know.

Thanks.
I got ya covered Dennis...you're talking about the one that is heat welded/riveted to the upper fairing, at the bottom of the wind screen
rock.gif

rock.gif
LMK
Yes, that's the part. I need it before MMP. PM sent.

rock.gif

I got one on my desk i can ship today,I was saving for a aftermarket piece if ya gotta have one right away.

(GoldenChild @ Aug. 07 2007,13:56) I got one on my desk i can ship today,I was saving for a aftermarket piece if ya gotta have one right away.
Thanks Daniel
biggrin.gif
I have a spare and will send it out tomorrow
wink.gif

(BusaWhipped @ Aug. 07 2007,12:43)

Thanks.
rock.gif

rock.gif
LMK
Yes, that's the part.  I need it before MMP.  PM sent.
PM recieved...I'll send it out tomorrow
wink.gif

rock.gif

(BA BUSA @ Aug. 07 2007,22:15)
(BusaWhipped @ Aug. 07 2007,04:24) I need the black plastic dash pannel that's welded onto the upper fairing. Suzuki doesn't sell it seperately from the upper. So if anyone has a broken beyond repair upper with a good dash, please let me know.

Thanks.
rock.gif

rock.gif
LMK
Yes, that's the part. I need it before MMP. PM sent.
wink.gif
bowdown.gif

rock.gif

(DR1300R @ Aug. 07 2007,20:23)

Thanks.
rock.gif

rock.gif
LMK
wink.gif
bowdown.gif
WHAT...you need some parts too
rock.gif

tounge.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

hells yea!!!! u guys sure are some good peeps 'round here........
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
all_coholic.gif
super.gif

beerchug.gif

$#%^, The first time I could of helped someone else for a change, and missed it !!!!

Anybody else gets jammed up I got one ?

Thanks.
rock.gif

rock.gif
LMK
wink.gif
Thanks. The members on this board are awesome
beerchug.gif

rock.gif

yeah!!!way to go !
I should have asked here a month ago! I have an aftermkt cheetah for track too-- been lookin around town for the same piece. TD is this Sat- so I.m not gonna make it for this day-- anyone have ANOTHER dash piece- I'd love to buy it or whatever.

Back