Need dash bolts

Trucker Mike

Registered
When I tore my bike down after I first got it, I placed everything in a pattern, on the floor, in the order it came off.

When I went to put everything back on, I notice I have 2 spots with holes needing to be filled. It's the holes on the dash panels. Not the small pushpins. Not the 2 large plastic pushpins. I can't, for the life of me, figure out WhereTF these things went!

I believe it's two smaller fairing bolts that go up there, tying the upper dash panels into the side fairing dash panels.

I don't have a photo, so I can't show you. Are these bolts that go there? Is it something else? Does anyone have some extra bolts?

I'll order a replacement kit if I need to, just trying to avoid spending 75 bux or going thru the stealership.

TIA!

If someone can post a pic of their dash panels, just one side, I can point to what I'm talking about.

-TM

Sorry, I don't have any extras; I gave all mine to GSXcite after his wreck. But, yes, they should be the same bolts as the ones on your fairings...

Laid the parts out neatly so as to aid in reassembly and prevent loss, only to find some of the small bits have gone missing.

well...

I, for one, have NEVER done that.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

cheers
ken

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Mike , Are you talking about the fairing bolts that hold the upper inner panels to the nose fairing and side fairings?

Mike , PM me with your full name and shipping address and I will get some shipped to you first thing Monday morning!
thumb_up.gif

Back