I need a mechanic near Sacramento, California.

NancyBK

Registered
I need a mechanic to fix my son's bike as a surprise for him in Sacramento, Ca. I don't have a lot of money and cannot help you as I'm old, well, older, and handicapped. But I can pay depending on what needs to be done. Thanks!

It will help us to know what year and make of bike. Also what type of work are you needing? A brake job or something a lot more time consuming like a fire restoration? I am not near you but others may be able to assist.

It will help us to know what year and make of bike. Also what type of work are you needing? A brake job or something a lot more time consuming like a fire restoration? I am not near you but others may be able to assist.
All I know is he was going down the freeway, oil started going all over the place and the bike quit. I'll try to find out what year it is and get back to you.

2003 Suzuki Hayabusa. I'm looking at the registration and it doesn't tell me anything else. I hope this helps.

Might just be an oil cooler/oil cooler line or oil filter but that's on the cheap end.... how old is your son? I'd tell him to look at those easy items first.

Back