I made a mistake today...

Well that is why they make so many different type of bikes. I rode the 1M for 150 miles, NO THANKS.

dont worry Bt when i get rich ill buy a 1 k and let your borrow it for a day or two to get your kicks

dont worry Bt when i get rich ill buy a 1 k and let your borrow it for a day or two to get your kicks
Sweet deal g!
super.gif

Bullet,
you should try sitting on that zx10. I sat on one in Atlanta at the International Motorcycle Show and man that thing was unreal.  I literally felt like I could pull that puppy on it's back wheel like I used to do my BMX.  Super light 1k bikes man, it's going to be an interesting year!
If I ever find one in stock I plan on checkin' it out. None of the local dealers can get one yet. I've been given every excuse from second/third gear probs to an engine noise that is being fixed to a fuel/timing remap. Wonder which, if any of them is true?
rock.gif

Can't wait to see one in person and climb on though.
wink.gif

BT,

As an RiderCoach I have the pleasure of telling my students that in order to pass they must let me ride there bikes...:D Gives me the opportunity to rate in my view. The 04 1k, which I had the pleasure of having for one day, is a bad ass machine (shhh dont tell "DaBusa")...Comfort sucks (spoiled by busa) but power is unreal. Light and flickable around all types of corners, I found it real hard keeping the front wheel on the ground on straitaways and even gunning out of turns. My busa is kind enough to stay down (unless told otherwise). I don't know guys, but the 1k definitely gives the busa a run for the money. So close it has to come down to the riders to make the difference (skill level). I would park a 1k next to my busa any day. For the long trips and two up, the busa comes out, for playing around town the 1k is in. BTW, the 600RR, IMHO, is more manuvarable in turns than the 1k....But who the hell am I...:D

Back