I think I made a mistake

Lurch

The milkman cometh!!!
Donating Member
Registered
Need to get rid of this black bike. When I stole it today (from a runty, little boy today:poke::laugh:) I did not realize it had reflectors on it. I need to get rid of it and find one with out reflectors. I can't have a bike with reflectors in my garage.

100_1765.jpg

100_1766.jpg

SORRY Velociraptor. I just had to do it. :laugh::whistle::rofl::poke:

100_1765.jpg

100_1766.jpg

Hey, don't forget about day light savings time...you only need adjust it about oh 5 years~!~ :laugh:

Garage is so neat. Mine looks like bombing aftermath

That is only 1 stall of 3. But I am a neat freak. So the garage is always clean with open space because it is my domain. I even yell at BBB whens he tries to park in the garage. Unless it is snowing, then I feel sorry for her and let her park there.:whistle:
But cars do not belong in the garage unless they are broken and are being worked on.

That is only 1 stall of 3. But I am a neat freak. So the garage is always clean with open space because it is my domain. I even yell at BBB whens he tries to park in the garage. Unless it is snowing, then I feel sorry for her and let her park there.:whistle:
But cars do not belong in the garage unless they are broken and are being worked on.

“The garage...this is my domain...and I protect those who come here. For I am Lurch , lord of the garage!":bowdown::thumbsup::bowdown:

Tarzan was was similarly quoted - "saying rich aristocratic englishmen do not belong in the jungle unless their name is Jane and are being "worked on"!

Back