I love this site...so...I hope this new idea

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
its a way to make money for the site .

We take all the moderators  ( [1] moderator, a person with way too much time on their hands.   [2] moderator,a person suffering from a God complex . [3] moderator ,a guy....sorta like Revlis, that , thru no fault of his own(genetics) wishes too have absolute power over a group of motorcycle enthusiasts .

Nah....I'm kiddin' .     We dont use the moderators....

We use the guys that are fuggin' jerks...like....
well, you know who you are .

Anyway....at the next Hayabusa Dot Org picnic , I plan to unveil this little beauty .   I have her set at just a hair below LETHAL .  Just strap in yer favourite Hayabusa dot Org Bazterd.....an' let the fun begin .  You'll notice I've designed this baby to be Coin-Operated . With all proceeds to go directly to my chrome fund .   OOPs...I mean , all proceeds to go directly to this site .  I know....I know.....I could have donated a used ai....
                 but that just seemed ....goche

Hit the bank....get a roll o fuggin' quarters...an' lets PARTY

Hey.....it's like I've told you before...you can even get a Kawasaki rider too "See The Light" , its all a question of

VOLTAGE . hee hee hee

hav a good 1.....RSD.

the new toy.....

the_chair.jpg

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm could work. i think you need to increase the coin amount base on the volts though. 25 cents gets you a tease. $1.00 makes them pee their pants and twitch. $5.00 stops the heart for a full minute, and $10.00 gets you the real deal.
wow.gif
biggrin.gif

Hehehehe... Ninja Eater's Busa only takes $10.00 for a ride!!! The turbo is set on Kill! I have to see that run in person one of these days.

<span style='color:crimson'><span style='font-family:comic sans ms'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>I HAVE ALL THE POWER!!!
IT'S MINE MINE MINE MINE ALL MINE!!!!!!

WEEEEE HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!! HE HE HE HE HE!!!!! MINE!!!!!</span></span>  </span>

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:green'><span style='font-family:papyrus'><marquee>NOT ALL THE POWER
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
</span></span></span></marquee>

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: "distribute the power"|1077465359 -->

biggrin.gif

I like this idea...  I better try it out first to make sure it really hertz!

biggrin.gif
hee hee hee...too funny man .

Well, at least I got it .

Ya , probably hertz mega .

Hows everything going? Watts new? hows the SV ? send me a line or two when ya get a chance . send it to my ohm email address.

hav a good 1 ......RSD.

biggrin.gif

Ya , probably  hertz mega .

Hows everything going?  Watts new? hows the SV ? send me a line or two when ya get a chance . send it to my ohm email address.

hav a good 1 ......RSD.
Rip.........you bought an SV........he means SUV doesn't he......please tell me that's what he means
poke.gif

biggrin.gif

Ya , probably  hertz mega .

Hows everything going?  Watts new? hows the SV ? send me a line or two when ya get a chance . send it to my ohm email address.

hav a good 1 ......RSD.
Rip.........you bought an SV........he means SUV doesn't he......please tell me that's what he means
poke.gif
nah he is right-on... I kept the busa and bought a half-busa to sit in the garage next to 'er!

You can check out her progress here:

I am taking her to Atlanta in 2 weeks to break 'er in!

BTW - long-time-no-speaky bro!

-Rip

Damn, looks nice Rip!!!
How do ya like it compared to the big brotha.
It rides MAD wheelies DOo.oOD! Much easier to keep up and balance! And, it friggin' stops on a dime and takes twisties like it's on rails too.

It ain't half bad. I prefer the bus, but it is super easy to throw around, etc.

I am a 180MPH kinda guy... But, it will be perfect for the track.

<span style='color:crimson'><span style='font-family:comic sans ms'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>I HAVE ALL THE POWER!!!
IT'S MINE MINE MINE MINE ALL MINE!!!!!!

WEEEEE HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!! HE HE HE HE HE!!!!! MINE!!!!!</span></span>  </span>

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:green'><span style='font-family:papyrus'><marquee>NOT ALL THE POWER
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
</span></span></span></marquee>
<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:crimson'>I HAVE A LITTLE POWER!!!! IT'S MINE MINE MINE!!!

JUST A LITTLE BIT....I CAN SEE IT OVER THERE----->

IT'LL FIT IN MY POCKET, YEAH BUT IT'S MINE MINE MINE !!!</span></span></span>

biggrin.gif

Back