fug him , fug this , fug you.....

gotta bump this up for that friggin fughead up north eh! Do all you canucks drink Labatt's and eat moose burgers anyways??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

gotta bump this up for that friggin fughead up north eh!  Do all you canucks drink Labatt's and eat moose burgers anyways??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
not this one....I just eat Beaver , its our sacred national pet...
I eat all the Beaver I can get....

Labatt's.....yuk....pi$$-in-a-can...

I only drink Guinness....

....that,an' the liquidity of young virgins...

hav a far more perverted 1......RSD.

laugh.gif

I blame Canada.
for what ?

all we did was .......

Please excuse my nation for being the most un-noteworthy collection of humanoids in the universe. ('cept for da Rubba)

Please, please, Dont Drink and Procreate in Minnesota.

"Friends dont let Friends.....Live in Minnesota"

Hav a cold 1.....beer that is...not yer ballfreezin' winter

hee hee hee........RSD.

Hey Rubbah, I went and re-read all your replies... but this time with an Irish accent instead!  Better than an 8th color in a box of Lucky Charms!  Adds that much more entertainment to my mornings heh heh heh
biggrin.gif
ahhhh....oooo....says I. Youve bin led down the garden path. That, my friend, or the path of salvation, or perhaps that of self-righteousness. Tis neither here nor there really....

In my case.....moreover in a sense of self-delutionment.

ahhh, but what can we do, says I , better a bird in thy hand , than two in the bush . sorta .

butt a lass.... I must be on me way....hee hee hee

time for me to go an' have me spirits picked up, or in this case, pick me up some spirits, from the local vendor.

hav a good 1.....dont end up in the paddy....RSD.

Such language! Some day we'll get together and make the sailor's blush. In the meantime, how 'bout a nice cup of tea?

alice_disneyteaparty.gif

I don't really blame Canada for anything Rubba, it's from a Southpark movie that was kind of funny where the USA starts a war with Canada over a cartoon.

LOL

hell.....I blame canada for lots of stuff! Well....mostly I blame RSD. You have any idea how many headaches you fuggin ice heads have caused me??? If is not the Windsor, its the canadian beer fer christsakes!
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

You eat Beaver up there RSD? I've heard you eat lotsa moose weenies.....ya know... the foot longs!

( Oh boy..here we go...the net nanny is gonna jump on this one!! )

I don't really blame Canada for anything Rubba, it's from a Southpark movie that was kind of funny where the USA starts a war with Canada over a cartoon.

LOL
I know RazorFade.....no worries....I think Canada won that one. We just sat around eatin Beaver,drinkin' beer,till them yankee's got bored an' left.

we live in igloo's , have no Arby's or Burger King , an' rarely get out to the mall .

have a glud 1.....RSD.

I loved that movie. When the cartoon guys (cannot remember the names) started sing the Uncle F....r song, I about peed my pants.

I know about the igloo thing. I lived in Alaska for years.

laugh.gif

"Day's never finished....Master got me workin...someday master set me free...."

Another classic line from Southpark.

Back