fug him , fug this , fug you.....

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Kiddin'....its mostly LOVE . Had a few too many notes, an' whispers in the ear,PM's ,emails etc....couldn't ignore .

Besides I miss you fugs....well...3 of you anyway.

BT...hows the shop?

Em....you know I still wanna do things to you (you wouldn't do to a farm animal)....hee hee hee

Pacman...you pissed me off ....but we are not infallible. I think I just didnt wanna hear 1 of my "Gear Nazi's" got PAIN.You hear what I'm sayin' Bro.

That SV rider....you know ....THE RIPPER.... how is my brother ? you ol' fuggin mountain goat ....

Those Portugese bastids....

My school teachin' buddy....I phoned yer mom for a date.
she turned me down . She said I didn't have enuff tattoo's.

Capn...what can I say...onward an' upward....hopefully just not 2 borin' 4 ya...

MIKE. you green ninja eatin bastid . TURBO GOES
STOCK BLOWS
....actually, mike is a smart mutha fugger who keeps his facts straight,does his homework,and RARELY edits my posts.

Are the OLD FOLKS still around ? Marc,Purple,ETC
rock.gif

Hows me "Close-2-home rides" ? You still alive Dave?

Monsta? you still typin'..... ? Summer is gonna end , and we still havent hooked up. J & me love U guys....
well, actually we love that hot babe you married, its you we cant stand.....
( know wonder nobody likes me)

Hows the "ICEMAN" , I'm dyin' too see if you really ride like ICE. Supa-Cool...No Mistakes....

UNFINISHED BISINESS
---------------------
Tony.....LongbowIP.... Bro, you mailed me some parts. I mailed you a moneyorder, I'm guessing you never received.
You would have responded with a "thanks"...'cause thats yer style . Tony is a class act . You were moving, send me a new addy....I'll re-send the $ . You will get the cash, even thou you didn't ask for any.....

there were a coupa' dozen folks I didn't mention....

later , I'll get involved in some "Self-Abusement" to compinsate the fact....

Guess I should say hello to that gr8est of all BUTT-KISSERS
ya, thats you REVLon . You know yer parents had such higher hopes for you than..... yup...

I'll say it.....

"Site Moderator"

kiddin'......
sort of. I have to admire you thou....
you were the only one with enuff balls to call my sled the...... Smurf Bike . Will I ever 4give U
rock.gif

NOT.

Thats why I REVel in the fact that....

I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE . somewhere in Texas right?

hee hee hee..... I'm sittin' here thinkin' about some Rev-a-lation

I'm thinkin' I'm thirsty....thirsty for juice . Orangejuice.

The kind they only make in.... F L A .

do all the old "Ir-Regulars" still chime in?

Doc
fifty-sumfin years young(what was his name)
Lo-Bucket
Big 0
Halibutt-Boy
Cache-Flow
ETC
ETC
ETC
any way....

Hav a good 1.....RSD.

post_12_92571_aniGif.gif

rock.gif

You're back ! ... now this board is back to normal !! Seriously man ... we missed your profound writing and your sense of humor ... where have you been ??

Welcome back you sumbiotch!

And my mother said she didn't turn you down, you never showed up!

WTF?

Now yer poofin' a date with my mom?

RSD, welcome back. You still got your bike?? We need more pics! That was a SWEET ride!!!

cool.gif
I somehow had a feeling we had finally heaped enough abuse on ya to at least get a Fug you Post...

What news of the Strike do you have? Is it still on? Did things get worked out?

The Irregulars are even more Irregular... they are mutch more scarce of late... I have been trying to stay away in hopes that my absence will draw them back in... So Far, mixed results.

Oh and I got your butt kissing right here Papa Smurf... S'ok, it's good you got my address, that way you cannot come up with any lil excuse like " gee I got lost" for why you have'nt shown up for your ass kicken yet... Oh and be sure to bring our housemouse... she's bound to be dying for some real quality lovin by now...
wow.gif

Anyway, if you need to thaw out any this Winter, come on down for a week or so and thaw out... Florida is nice in the winter... Besides, if you came via ground based transport you could prolly con a free meal outta someone in just about every state along the way...

Ah well, thanks for your annual post...

Have a sporadic one,

Rev

Oh yeah... Allmost forgot...  FUG YOU!  

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1090130716 -->

OH and one more thing... I found out the other day that my wife's Mom, grew up in Alert bay... Go figure huh? Might be coming up Next summer...

Prolly stay at the Nimpkish hotel for a couple of days... I'll find ya if it sounds like it's actually going to happen...

Rubba,

No I did not get the money. Yes I did move I will send ya a pm of my new address. No it is no big deal. I just figured that something came up with the strike and all. NO SWEAT from here.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Tony

biggrin.gif

Feels kinda like a reunion going on! Got RSD back and Longbow in the same thread. Welcome back everyone!

RSD
I don't know, but I think you were missed by everyone who
think they knew you.
So I missed you too
biggrin.gif

BTW I like the way you right, it's so poetic

Hey Handy Andy....how the hell ya been ya ol' fossil......thought ya might be gone for good this time......was startin ta think you were a bit of a panzy, lettin the smurf bike thing get to ya.
Good to see ya back though!!
BTW......Is that hot wife of yers still hangin with yer sorry ass or what

Good to see your back Andy,missed your postings. Thanks for sending me that chain guard,looks great. I owe you on that one. Also never thanked you through the board what a great deal you gave me on that Hindle exhaust. Heres some pics. Give you a shout later.

<!--EDIT|BLKBLU04
Reason for Edit: None given...|1090186868 -->

Picture_071.jpg

Ah Hell, nothing I can edit out. Glad you took enough abuse and are back.
wow.gif

Kiddin'....its mostly LOVE .  Had a few too many notes,      an' whispers in the ear,PM's ,emails etc....couldn't ignore .

Besides I miss you fugs....well...3 of you anyway.

BT...hows the shop?

Em....you know I still wanna do things to you (you wouldn't do to a farm animal)....hee hee hee  

Pacman...you pissed me off ....but we are not infallible. I think I just didnt wanna hear 1 of my "Gear Nazi's" got PAIN.You hear what I'm sayin' Bro.

That SV rider....you know ....THE RIPPER.... how is my brother ?  you ol' fuggin mountain goat ....

Those Portugese bastids....

My school teachin' buddy....I phoned yer mom for a date.
 she turned me down .  She said I didn't have enuff tattoo's.

Capn...what can I say...onward an' upward....hopefully just not 2 borin' 4 ya...

MIKE.  you green ninja eatin bastid .  TURBO GOES
                                                       STOCK BLOWS
       ....actually, mike is a smart mutha fugger who keeps his facts straight,does his homework,and RARELY edits my posts.

Are the OLD FOLKS still around ? Marc,Purple,ETC
rock.gif

Hows me "Close-2-home rides" ?   You still alive Dave?

Monsta? you still typin'.....   ?  Summer is gonna end , and we still havent hooked up.   J & me love U guys....
   well,   actually we love that hot babe you married, its you we cant stand.....
      ( know wonder nobody likes me)    

Hows the "ICEMAN"   , I'm dyin' too see if you really ride like ICE.   Supa-Cool...No Mistakes....

UNFINISHED BISINESS
    ---------------------
     Tony.....LongbowIP....    Bro, you mailed me some parts. I mailed you a moneyorder, I'm guessing you never received.
  You would have responded with a "thanks"...'cause thats yer style .  Tony is a class act .   You were moving, send me a new addy....I'll re-send the $ . You will get the cash, even thou you didn't ask for any.....  

there were a coupa' dozen folks I didn't mention....

later , I'll get involved in some "Self-Abusement"  to compinsate the fact....

Guess I should say hello to that gr8est of all BUTT-KISSERS
                      ya, thats you REVLon .    You know yer parents had such higher hopes for you than.....   yup...

I'll say it.....

"Site Moderator"

kiddin'......
                        sort of.  I have to admire you thou....
    you were the only one with enuff balls to call my sled the......     Smurf Bike .  Will I ever 4give U
rock.gif

NOT.

Thats why I REVel in the fact that....

I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE .    somewhere in Texas right?

hee hee hee.....          I'm sittin' here thinkin' about some Rev-a-lation

I'm thinkin' I'm thirsty....thirsty for   juice .  Orangejuice.

The kind they only make in....      F L A .  

do all the old "Ir-Regulars" still chime in?

Doc
     fifty-sumfin years young(what was his name)
     Lo-Bucket
     Big 0  
     Halibutt-Boy
     Cache-Flow
      ETC
       ETC
        ETC
                   any way....

Hav a good 1.....RSD.
I hear ya, bro...an I understand. Sorry if I pissed ya off...ya know it's unintentional. At any rate, it's still good ta see yer ugly mug here again.

I still think yer a great guy
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
, though.
biggrin.gif

Truly good to see you back.
beerchug.gif

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: "crumy bastid comment :D :D"|1090199645 -->

rock.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Rub, good to see you back in the saddle. Hope all is well.

Fug OFF you Old Dirty Basted

Heheh....and NE edited my post. Oh well...yer still a "great guy" Rubbah...
laugh.gif

Mebbe I can still call ya a bastid.
biggrin.gif

Well, now I'm leaving because he's back!  Damn it!  Just when I was starting to settle in Rubba-free, look who the cat drags in...  

No...no...I missed you Rubba, but why do you continually break my heart?!  Why?!!  WHY??!!!  
rock.gif

Okay, enough whining...how's life been?  The wife?  The newly remodeled Busa?  Job?  Strikes?

Everyone update you on every little thing?  

Pac's accident and pics of his hiney?  
tounge.gif

Rev's not smoking anymore...and looking kind of irritated because he's not post whoring and is one year older today?  
tounge.gif

WWJD's living in a rain forest now...

The fight between labusas and h.org?  Thought you could have helped out one side or the other there, but NOOOOOO...you were no where to be found...
mad.gif

Ummm...lots of stolen Busas...some pics of various events and rides?

Guys stalking me...
wow.gif
Yeah, think a good friend would stick around to help out with things like this...how would you feel if I were gone?!  Huh?!  

(hands flying up in the air now)...I give up...can't keep you updated on everything if you just drop off of the planet like this...and I didn't ever call your Busa a smurf-mobile...just one friggin' email so I know you're okay is all I asked for...

**sniff**
**sniff**
I'm not getting over this recent return as quickly as I thought I could...gonna take me some time...I'm off to sharpen knives or play in traffic...maybe play chicken with my monitor or something...
wink.gif

I'll let you grovel some, then I'll see how I feel...
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: "Stalker"|1090264575 -->

shambler.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Hey cool.......that let him outta jail!  Hows it goin ya dumb friggin Canuck???  Missed ya ma!!
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
Sled ...you muthafu how in the he77 are ya ?

Thanks again for that gift you boxed up an' sent. It was awesome . Works beautifull.

You need anything Bro ?

Sled is GOOD PEEPULL.... "you mess with Sled,Rubba gonna kick you in the head ".

an' to think my high-schooll , shcooll, skooll guidance councillor said I'd never amount to fug all. Could have been a poet.
thanks Sled......Rubbah.

biggrin.gif

Back