fug him , fug this , fug you.....

No...no...I missed you Rubba, but why do you continually break my heart?!  Why?!!  WHY??!!!  
rock.gif

I'll let you grovel some, then I'll see how I feel...
tounge.gif
I'm sorry baby.....tell me you still love me .

Va is about THE coolest around , you guys have no idea.

hav a good 1....RSD.
Awwwww...I'm so touched Rub...

...and you guys thought he's just mean...
tounge.gif

I'm not longer "rubba-free"...hrmmm, sounds like a new signature...
biggrin.gif
hey eM , you got that picture of me , right.
The one where I'm wearing just a thong, on my Busa.

Oops, I meant to say tearing along ,on my Busa.

I need some friendly advice Michelle . A girls point of view.

I asked this chic at work the other day " Hey, sweets, how'd ya like to feel my engine between yer legs?"

She seemed a little offended. I dunno why? Weird huh?

So then I told her after a long ride... "Its good too have yer helmet polished ".

That seemed to annoy her even more.

Then I figured she was a little scared, so I told her, if it felt like things were going to fast , she could always pull the ejaction handle.

I haven't done anything wrong have I?

I told her my machine is runnin' fine and I always keep plenty of lube in hand....

Do you think she just might be nervous about jumping on something as big an' powerfull as my ride.

wad do you think eM ?

hav a "pervert free 1"..........Rubbersideout .

tounge.gif

No...no...I missed you Rubba, but why do you continually break my heart?!  Why?!!  WHY??!!!  
rock.gif

I'll let you grovel some, then I'll see how I feel...
tounge.gif
I'm sorry baby.....tell me you still love me .

Va is about THE coolest around , you guys have no idea.

hav a good 1....RSD.
Awwwww...I'm so touched Rub...

...and you guys thought he's just mean...
tounge.gif

I'm not longer "rubba-free"...hrmmm, sounds like a new signature...
biggrin.gif
hey eM  ,   you got that picture of me , right.
 The one where I'm wearing just a thong, on my Busa.

Oops, I meant to say  tearing along ,on my Busa.

I need some friendly advice Michelle .  A girls point of view.

I asked this chic at work the other day   " Hey, sweets,  how'd ya like to feel my engine between yer legs?"

She seemed a little offended.   I dunno why?  Weird huh?

So then I told her after a long ride... "Its good too have yer helmet polished ".

That seemed to annoy her even more.

Then I figured she was a little scared, so I told her, if it felt like things were going to fast , she could always pull the ejaction handle.

I haven't done anything wrong have I?  

I told her my machine is runnin' fine and I always keep plenty of lube in hand....

Do you think she just might be nervous about jumping on something as big an' powerfull as my ride.

wad do you think eM ?

hav a "pervert free 1"..........Rubbersideout  .
Did I get the pic?! Hell yeah...it's about the size of Montana, taped to my office wall so others will keep out and leave me to my thoughts...
tounge.gif

Are you trying to scare your wife again? Or did you take up picking up gals outside of laundromats?
laugh.gif
Stalker?!

Hey, if the chicks you're "riding" don't ride themselves, I'm certain you're scary as hell...back the truck up and go find one that understands what in the hell you're saying, then go ask the wifey if it's okay if you take her for a RIDE...
tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

I dunno Rub....Blade is far from "Normal". His idea of fun is chasin' Emu's down with the bikes and interrogating them. He's been know to drag them down the street to get them to talk. I really think ya need to come down here and have a talk with the boy. Oh...and you have a PM. Need to ask your permission on something
wink.gif

*cough*

ok, I coughed, you can let go now...
wow.gif

WB u ol' durty bastid
biggrin.gif
 Hows that little island u livin on?

Rubbah hasn't been away that long, it just takes the pigeons a long time to get the mail off the island to the mainland.

<!--EDIT|Iced
Reason for Edit: None given...|1090417020 -->

*cough*

ok, I coughed, you can let go now...
wow.gif

WB u ol' durty bastid
biggrin.gif
 Hows that little island u livin on?

Rubbah hasn't been away that long, it just takes the pigeons a long time to get the mail off the island to the mainland.
Well Looky what else the cat drug in... Iced, good to see you here, even if it is just cause of RSD... I dunno he just has that certain magnetism kinda like a block of iron.... I guess that would be his head...

Have a good one eh'.

Heh...

Threadjack!  Hey Revvy... yes, work and wife-to-be is keeping me busy
wow.gif
   i'm always lurking though...
wink.gif

oh, btw again, HEY RSD WB. (don't call me no threadjacka)

RSD!!!

it's good to see you back online... for a min i was starting to worry about your ugly mug. keep safe on that beast.

-E

Very nice to have da Rubbah back. Pretty funny how you don't notice how much you really like somthing until you're parted from it fer a while.

And a thong? On a Busa? Good gravy...I was thinking of doin the same thing till my azz got all scraped up.
wow.gif

O no , not this fuggin' guy again. Always tryin' to cache-in on my threads. If I had a fuggin' dollar for every time this guy said somethin' shiddy , I'd have zero cache.
He's a good dood, sometimes he's a little slow , it can take awhile for Cache 2 Register.
Butt , in the end.... we always get the CachePoint.

hav a guiness an' buka on the ol' rubbah .

Cache , the man with the Highly Balanced Statement.

hav a good 1.....RSD.

I love you too Rubba!

Don't forget I am comin' to see ya in May '05. I better do it before climbing Rainier incase I don't make it.

BTW - Are you still gonna speak at my funeral?

( :

-V

Very nice to have da Rubbah back. Pretty funny how you don't notice how much you really like somthing until you're parted from it fer a while.

And a thong? On a Busa? Good gravy...I was thinking of doin the same thing till my azz got all scraped up.
wow.gif
Yeah, yeah, I know. I haven't gotten around to sewing it up yet.

yeah....what's up with that, Mikey?
laugh.gif

Gotta get me inna thong soon...
Ya know, as scary and depressing as this sounds. I feel guilty about not comming though yet. I still remember yer waist size and if I ever find a moment to be doing something else other than building this fuggin house and vehicular maintenance...

Yer gonna get thonged!
beerchug.gif

RSD welcome back. Now go crawl back under your rock. Just kiddin brother you were missed.

RSD welcome back. Now go crawl back under your rock. Just kiddin brother you were missed.
I don't crawl for anybody.....well..... ok , I did that one time.I got paid to do a lot of "crawling" in that "Low-Budget" B Movie. I was the star.....

Lawrence of A Labia the year before I did that tacky one...
Star Hoars.

But that crud is all behind me now, I found a real producer the other day . He said I'm going straight to the bigtime.
So next month I'll be starring in some pictures directed by Semore Butts.

I can hard ly wait. hav a less-perverted 1....RSD.

I love you too Rubba!

Don't forget I am comin' to see ya in May '05.  I better do it before climbing Rainier incase I don't make it.

BTW - Are you still gonna speak at my funeral?

( :

-V
Jesus-H-Christ.....there's me ol' pal "the Follicle."

The Oricle. I had to give this guy the name of my tailor,so all his pants could be let out in the crotch.
THIS GUY GOT BALLS.

You ol' fuggin mountain goat .

Go get fugged with that funeral talk....you'll be Grand-Fuggin-Toast-Master at my Irish wake. Plus I'm countin' on you to slap silly all them bastids who'll be inline for my wife.

I'd put 20$ on you against any of these limp bobo s .

I'm glad yer healthy an' doin' well. The ankle OK?
Yer up an' ready to dance Rainier?

dont get fubar. The Rubb' would be pi$$ed. I'd have to move to Utah an' take on a few EXTRA wives. An that big fat lab of yers.

I got you covered Rip....RSD.

Hey Rubbah, I went and re-read all your replies... but this time with an Irish accent instead! Better than an 8th color in a box of Lucky Charms! Adds that much more entertainment to my mornings heh heh heh
biggrin.gif

Back