fug him , fug this , fug you.....

Rub, good to see you back in the saddle. Hope all is well.

Fug OFF you Old Dirty Basted
for a man with such few posts , I feel honoured....no...I feel almost blessed, that you would spend one on me. I'm all choked up, the tears are welling....

ok,ok..... enuff hugs/bull5hid....

Thanks CourtJester, it means very LITTLE to me that you posted.....
Texas....where everything is BIG....

'cept the brains.

kiddin'.....i love you texTans . hee hee hee...Rubbah

I see, you don't like me any more. Just cause I haven't posted much doesn't mean I'm not arround. Just don't have much to say.

Talk to you later - grumpy bastage,

Steve

No...no...I missed you Rubba, but why do you continually break my heart?!  Why?!!  WHY??!!!  
rock.gif

I'll let you grovel some, then I'll see how I feel...
tounge.gif
I'm sorry baby.....tell me you still love me .
That Busa does not make yer a$$ look fat.
That wood-grain-sided Jeep you bought looks really nice.
... grovel grovel *sniff sniff* ...

you can walk on the ground I worship,I'll do anythong....

oops....I mean.... hee hee hee.

OK, enuff kiddin'. Some loser was stalking you? really?
What are they thinking, yer happily married, an' the second yer not....I am down on one knee... Who is he, an' what is he thinking. How dare he oppose me. Some mental-midget wants to go toe/toe with the Rubbah. Just point Babe,I'll shoot.

:WARNING: You get creepy with Va, an' Rubb will carve out one of yer eyes an' skull fug you. That outa satisfy yer sick sexual perversions.

Dont worry sweets , just internet losers . Pay them no mind . Because they don't have 1 .

A keyboard is not a life sweets....'cept for "THEM"

No worries, they'll go away.

I'm glad yer keepin' girl, hows "Things" , everything good?
Blast me a note .

Va is about THE coolest around , you guys have no idea.

hav a good 1....RSD.

I see, you don't like me any more.  Just cause I haven't posted much doesn't mean I'm not arround.  Just don't have much to say.

Talk to you later - grumpy bastage,

Steve
this thread ROCKS .

its bringin' out all the good ol' bastids....

Tree is one of the folk that pulled together (in my opinion) the good ol' boys an' girls from what could be refered to as "The Second Generation Org" . A few of us were there,we weren't the first....but soon after.LIKE THAT REALLY MATTERS. We talked ,an' attempted a few things. IT WAS FUN. The "Second Gen" .... we ROCKED.

anyway....TREE, I miss ya buddy.

Have an' employed 1......RSD.

Keep the Busa Fund....
idea3.gif

cool.gif
Wuz up Gangsta, I just sent you an PM before I read this post . So here is a Public shout out to one of my favorite Pimpz

<marquee><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Wuzzzzzz Up U dirty Dawg</span></span></marquee>

cool.gif
Wuz up Gangsta, I just sent you an PM before I read this post .  So here is a Public shout out to one of my favorite Pimpz

<marquee><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Wuzzzzzz Up U dirty Dawg</span></span></marquee>
now we fuggin' dancin'...

One of the original Playa's is out an' about .

Rhythm....
the "Prinz of Glinz"

the "King of Bling"

the "Ayatollah of Rock n' Rolla"

we all might be playa's an' gansta's.....
this boy is the Godfather.

Straight shootin Rhythm .

There's only one time when the "Rhythm Method" is not quite 100% effective....

just ask a Catholic family..... hee hee hee.

Rhythm Rocks.

you bin told.

hav a good 1............RSD.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I couldnt have said it betta my brotha.

Nothing but thug love for ya baby
bowdown.gif

laugh.gif

Wow! I could hardly beleave it when I looked today. Welcome back man. This is fantastic. I don't post much since the VaBusa stalking thread but thank god your back. I think it's safe to say that you know you were missed. Just a note: Sledhead is a "Girly Man". He asked me to go to an Air Supply concert with him and his wife. Ack.

Paul

No...no...I missed you Rubba, but why do you continually break my heart?!  Why?!!  WHY??!!!  
rock.gif

I'll let you grovel some, then I'll see how I feel...
tounge.gif
I'm sorry baby.....tell me you still love me .
That Busa does not make yer a$$ look fat.
That wood-grain-sided Jeep you bought looks really nice.
 ... grovel grovel *sniff sniff* ...

you can walk on the ground I worship,I'll do anythong....

oops....I mean....       hee hee hee.

OK,  enuff kiddin'.   Some loser was stalking you? really?
What are they thinking, yer happily married, an' the second yer not....I am down on one knee...   Who is he, an' what is he thinking.  How dare he oppose me.  Some mental-midget wants to go toe/toe with the Rubbah. Just point Babe,I'll shoot.  

:WARNING:  You get creepy with Va, an' Rubb will carve out one of yer eyes an' skull fug you. That outa satisfy yer sick sexual perversions.

Dont worry sweets , just internet losers .   Pay them no mind . Because they don't have 1 .

A keyboard is not a life sweets....'cept for "THEM"

No worries, they'll go away.

I'm glad yer keepin' girl, hows "Things" , everything good?
     Blast me a note .

Va is about THE coolest around , you guys have no idea.

hav a good 1....RSD.
Awwwww...I'm so touched Rub...

...and you guys thought he's just mean...
tounge.gif

**BIG SIGH**
I don't know Rub...how long you going to stick around this time? Can't keep breaking my heart you know...I'm thin-skinned lately; can't handle the pressure anymore...

Okay, I won't make you grovel, though you do it soooo well...say all the right things, even toss in some threats for good measure! I'm glad you're back, AGAIN...I hope this time around you stick around some, maybe take a week off here and there when you get ticked, but damn, drop someone a something so we don't think you've been kidnapped by aliens for science experiments (again)...

Things are pretty good...no stalkers, just thought for a few hours I might have one, but it turns out I'm not stalker-worthy it seems...guys here are great though...they sensed a disturbance in the force and stepped up to protect me (since you weren't around), then everyone kissed and made up for the misunderstanding and all is well in this parallel universe...

Seriously...drop me a PM and grovel if you feel the need to, but I'm glad you're okay and decided to check in...you sending out Busas to select members this time around to celebrate your return? JUST ASKING?!
tounge.gif
(eh hem...I like pink now...BulletTrain's shown me the light and has offered to "PINK MY RIDE" when he's done with his plans for my Busa)
laugh.gif

Glad to see you around Rub...a dub...a dub...

I'm not longer "rubba-free"...hrmmm, sounds like a new signature...
biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Welcome BAAAACK, RSD we missed your wealth of knowledge..Sometimes the board needs all the help it can get..
laugh.gif

Welcome back there Rubber, thought you fell off the face of the board. Good to see your still you.
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

Welcome back, RSD. Kind of been boring around as of late. I never heard how the strike went. No I do not watch TV or read the papers, life is eating all of my sit on my azz time. Anyway, glad ya back.

Welcome BAAAACK, RSD we missed your wealth of knowledge..Sometimes the board needs all the help it can get..
laugh.gif
thanks Dr.1300R . It does have its stale moments....

but , what the fug...."We shall endevour to persevere"

famous line...someone said it first.....

Where is my friend "Da' Boricle" I mean "the Oricle".

Any 1 seen him ? Does he still frequent these parts?

ahhhh the memories.... the ol fuggin' Barnicle.

hav a crude 1.....RSD.

Welcome back there Rubber, thought you fell off the face of the board. Good to see your still you.
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
bad to the bone Coach . Its not so much that I'm a "Product of my Enviroment"..........

but rather an' "Enviromental Disaster"

Keep them upright coach....R S D .

:physics law = flip the kickstand,it wants to fall over.

smurf bike???
lol
i never heard about that.
thats to funny
ya....too funny....sorta.

RevliSt thought it funny too .

until I kicked is a$$ so far up,he gonna hafta take off his shirt to shid.

kiddin.

the strike....never got going,the Gov't backed down.
t.v..... I hear what yer sayin' bro....I dont watch either.
always liked yer scooter McT.

hav a gooed 1..... RSD.

Back